Rangers To Train At Spurs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the old guy who follows rangers everywhere? And I mean EVERYWHERE!! Doesnt even miss training.

Will that guy be told he won't be allowed in?

Guy that runs my bus is like that, it's probably him you're talking about. From Dennistoun?

Guy that runs my bus is like that, it's probably him you're talking about. From Dennistoun?

Canae mind. I seen him on tv. An older guy. Hasn't even missed training in years.

Get allowed on chartered flights with the club when they go away. Never misses anything to do with the team. At all.

It would be good to establish a relationship with Spurs. Spurs are developing a lot of quality youth players and if we can show we're going to try the same thing perhaps we will be trusted with some loans in the years to come.

You are basically saying we are a second rate feeder team for spurs, and you are happy with that?. what happened to the millions King was going to invest to get us back to the top, it's laughable.

No he is basically saying, "It would be good to establish a relationship with Spurs. Spurs are developing a lot of quality youth players and if we can show we're going to try the same thing perhaps we will be trusted with some loans in the years to come."

When will be able to get tickets for the Burnley game?

Was just thinking this myself.

Only 13 days to th game, and not a mention of tickets yet.

Although, I would imagine the ticket office are too busy with ST sales just now. So probably once they die down a bit by the end of the week then we should receive emails etc...

Does anyone know the old guy who follows rangers everywhere? And I mean EVERYWHERE!! Doesnt even miss training.

Will that guy be told he won't be allowed in?

Sure he has an account on here. You could PM him and find out. Username: 'thehost.' (tu)

Harry Winks playing for Rangers against Spurs in Friday's game apparently..

Winks is a product of the Tottenham Hotspur youth system. During the 2013-14 season Winks regularly trained with the first team squad and he was named on the senior bench for the first time for a Premier League tie against Liverpool on 30 March 2014.[2] On 27 July 2014, Winks signed a first professional contract with Tottenham.[3] He made his first team debut on 27 November 2014 in the UEFA Europa League against FK Partizan in a 10 home win, replacing Paulinho after 87 minutes, and had six touches of the ball, all accurate passes. [4] On 6 July 2015, Winks signed a new contract with Tottenham until 2018, with the option of an additional further year.[5]