Miss European Trips

BEE

Just out of intrest how much did it roughly cost for a euro trip? Is there a lot of organised busses and is it easy to get a ticket?

Ive done the home end a few times, but if you want Rangers end youd best join the travel club should it start back up.

Id usually fly but go from manchester or somewhere else down south. get a megabus return for about 12 quid and thats you sorted. you can do it for nearly 100 quid cheaper at times than flyign direct from glasgow. KPL and a few others run buses abroad.

Just out of intrest how much did it roughly cost for a euro trip? Is there a lot of organised busses and is it easy to get a ticket?

Fuck the ticket mate just get your arse over for the next one regardless... I dont get tickets most of the time and If i get a ticket over there bonus but the atmosphere is first class pubs bouncing

Loved away days in Europe, miss them big time. Could go to see city away but wouldn't be the same so don't bother.

Next one will be our best , some wee outpost in Eastern Europe where it's a quid for a beer and a brass :D

throw in a free skelp fae a truncheon from mob like police and am in! :D

3 of us have got married the last 4 year. I think it's more to do with the lads wanting a jolly for a stag to be honest :-) as no euro trips

20+ bears the last few stags in albufeira, ayia Napa and we are just back from sunny beach a few weeks ago. Usual sash bash.

Can't wait for a Euro trip again

Ive done the home end a few times, but if you want Rangers end youd best join the travel club should it start back up.

Id usually fly but go from manchester or somewhere else down south. get a megabus return for about 12 quid and thats you sorted. you can do it for nearly 100 quid cheaper at times than flyign direct from glasgow. KPL and a few others run buses abroad.

What was your rough spend per trip all in? I have got to be out the country so many days a year for tax, I try and go away and spend as little as possiblenor its not worth me claiming it back but id obviously be happier to spend a bit more following Rangers than going away on my own to the cheapest place possible

What was your rough spend per trip all in? I have got to be out the country so many days a year for tax, I try and go away and spend as little as possiblenor its not worth me claiming it back but id obviously be happier to spend a bit more following Rangers than going away on my own to the cheapest place possible

Tbh mate I usually keep my wits about me abroad so only get half cut rather than mongod.

Say hotel and flight costs about 130/160

Then al probably take about 150 quid worth of euros and that's it.

So its usually around 3/400 all in

Tbh mate I usually keep my wits about me abroad so only get half cut rather than mongod.

That's roughly what I thought, hopfully we manage to get back playing in europe soon! Was gutted the Malaga friendly never came off as I had flights etc already priced up

We usually need that amount before we get off the plane lol