How Many Predictions Have You Got Wrong On Here.

Smile

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew he was all wrong when uncle Watty gave him the assistants job.

Not a Watty lover either. Thought he was a great disappointment after Souness. A one dimensional cheque book manager. Cost us 10IAR Also blame him for his negative tactics against Marseille.

One man up at Ibrox and always made substitutions that late, it wouldn't make a difference. Always played his favourites no matter how shite they were. Some great players at his disposal that gave us many great moments, but there should have more, if only for him.

European nights at Ibrox were phenominal, but so many times we were disappointed with the defensive ultra conservative tactics and that was against some of the shite teams. He was conservative by nature and no risk taker by any stretch. We should have done so much better in Europe and FFS, spare me the Manchester final. Another fine example and another chance lost. I will give him credit on his second coming when we won through in the face of adversity and pretty much skint.

My view, controversial maybe but I don't give a fuck. I just like meat and two veg attacking football? He was a lucky man to be in the no. 2 job when Souness left.

FFS - Walter a 'cheque book manager', a 'disappointment' who 'Cost us 10 in a row' oh fucking dear! Well it's your opinion, and I've got all sorts of abuse for contrary opinion on here but ' oh fucking dear'!

Knew he was all wronworen uncle Watty gave him the assistants job.

Not a Watty lover either. Thought he was a great disappointment after Souness. A one dimensional cheque book manager. Cost us 10IAR Also blame him for his negative tactics against Marseille.

One man up at Ibrox and always made substitutions that late, it wouldn't make a difference. Always played his favourites no matter how shite they were. Some great players at his disposal that gave us many great moments, but there should have more, if only for him.

European nights at Ibrox were phenominal, but so many times we were disappointed with the defensive ultra conservative tactics and that was against some of the shite teams. He was conservative by nature and no risk taker by any stretch. We should have done so much better in Europe and FFS, spare me the Manchester final. Another fine example and another chance lost. I will give him credit on his second coming when we won through in the face of adversity and pretty much skint.

My view, controversial maybe but I don't give a fuck. I just like meat and two veg attacking football? He was a lucky man to be in the no. 2 job when Souness left.

If I remember correctly a lot of people felt that the squad needed work after 8iar and that's what ultimately cost 10iar. I liked Walter, and your criticism seems harsh, but my eyes were opened when Advocaat took over. Advocaat did spend a few job but the football was pretty impressive.

Knew he was all wrong when uncle Watty gave him the assistants job.

I was never a Walter fan either.

Just quickly off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many more.

1,Green will do for me.

2,Boyd will score a barrow-load

3,Nicky Invisible will be a star for us

4,Black will do well at us.

5,Ally will get it right, he needs time.

6,Hearts will crumble.

7,We will get Promoted

8,We will win this league easy

9, McCall will get us up.

10,We will only sell 25 thousand season tickets this season.

Some posters wriggle out of admitting being wrong this is a chance for everyone to come clean for the new season ahead.

I think in general people forget where they were wrong and tend to remember what they get right.

I'm sure I shared some of your mistakes too.

GM

Plenty!!!!

I do recall predicting that Nicky Law would become world class with us! lol Really. I cringe at that. One good match when he joined us.. scored a cracking goal and I really believed The Rangers would lift him to 'world class' level. ffs! Embarrassed as fuck at that must be said.

I predicted that this season, lots of regular posters, who have thus far resisted all efforts to entice even a token donation from them, would finally accept that the RM Erskine Rangers Recreation Fund is a good thing, and worth a fiver a year of anybody's money, no matter how annoying govanblue is.

I obviously underestimated my own annoyance. :P

That won't stop me posting this link though...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

Probably too many to list. :(

:D

Likewise mate, hence I don't bet on the horses or ever take the bears on my accumulator.

Probably saying ally would come good as he is lucky and win us something in Europe eventually.

Now I know he would fuck up sending a postcard from calais.

No Surrender

Rab