Anyone Else Worried About Next Season?

Hibs will have played three pre-season games before they face us, plus behind the scenes games with a team who have had a season to gel and strengthened their squad.

We will have played one with a team who lost 16 players and need strengthened. If that's not a worry you aren't really being realistic.

This doesn't mean we cant win the game but its going to be tough with players who have not had time to gel.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hibs will have played three pre-season games before they face us, plus behind the scenes games with a team who have had a season to gel and strengthened their squad.

We will have played one with a team who lost 16 players and need strengthened. If that's not a worry you aren't really being realistic.

This doesn't mean we cant win the game but its going to be tough with players who have not had time to gel.

That times a thousand this time next year if we wait til then before buying some proper players.

There is no doubt we may pay for our lack of urgency but having a decent manager will make a big difference

I think he will get more out the Young players as they know if they play well they will actually play.

You'll know after 3 or 4 games if there's anything to worry about, we know exactly who we are playing against, butchers, bakers and candlestick makers ! If it's no going well by that time then it's time to worry about our playing staff !

Nothing about whether he is happy or otherwise with the make up of the squad and players at his disposal.

His comments are about how delighted he is with the commitment, enthusiasm and fitness of the players there.

• 5 months later...

I don't think we will buy in January,2 loans/freebies at best. We are horriffic in defence and teams know just to soak up our attack and counter. We might be in the playoffs to go up and I can't see anything to make me think we will change the style of play to avoid that scenario or achieve playoff promotion.

People need to face reality - warburton might have to go after one season and the board should be brought to task asap about our plans this season.

I don't think we will buy in January,2 loans/freebies at best. We are horriffic in defence and teams know just to soak up our attack and counter. We might be in the playoffs to go up and I can't see anything to make me think we will change the style of play to avoid that scenario or achieve playoff promotion.

People need to face reality - warburton might have to go after one season and the board should be brought to task asap about our plans this season.

I think we would struggle in playoffs this season worst than last year

Teams know exactly how to beat us and with the playoffs being effectively cup football, it would be harder for us to win the ties if teams get it right

We have to win the league it's that simple

I think we would struggle in playoffs this season worst than last year

Teams know exactly how to beat us and with the playoffs being effectively cup football, it would be harder for us to win the ties if teams get it right

We have to win the league it's that simple

Glad we have some realists in our support.

Am I wrong?? People need to wake up FFS!!

I'm pretty sure the majority know there's work to be done. I don't see how you running round the site practically bragging that we lost is doing any favours,it only makes you look like a bit of a cock.

I'm pretty sure the majority know there's work to be done. I don't see how you running round the site practically bragging that we lost is doing any favours,it only makes you look like a bit of a cock.

Bragging aye? Naw, its because we waited to long to make changes with the last manager, same could happen here, your a fucking sheep to think patience is needed and you probably believe King will ply the club with cash.

We are now showing our weaknesses, changes are needed with tactics and if that fails - the manager.

Bragging aye? Naw, its because we waited to long to make changes with the last manager, same could happen here, your a fucking sheep to think patience is needed and you probably believe King will ply the club with cash.

We are now showing our weaknesses, changes are needed with tactics and if that fails - the manager.

:lol: Fucking hell. Stick to the fear thread man.