Ibrox

Dazzler

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out of all the pics you could post you post one that makes it look grey and shite wae dark clouds.

We might all be out the Looney bin but we don't find kids attractive like Jimmy saville fc

All the pics I could have posted, how do you know what pics I've taken?

I like the effect I created, others won't that's life. Google "HDR" enlighten yourself.

However you look at an image don't like it and accuse me of being a tim, then make a reference to Jimmy Saville. You are a bit of a dick.

All the pics I could have posted, how do you know what pics I've taken?

I like the effect I created, others won't that's life. Google "HDR" enlighten yourself.

However you look at an image don't like it and accuse me of being a tim, then make a reference to Jimmy Saville. You are a bit of a dick.

But he's one of their own. Not an accusation that's a fact

But he's one of their own. Not an accusation that's a fact

What does that have to do with a forum about Rangers and a thread about ibrox?

Do you spend your whole day obsessing about Celtic? Everyone is a tim! That photo has clouds, the poster is a fucking Tim!

What does that have to do with a forum about Rangers and a thread about ibrox?

Do you spend your whole day obsessing about Celtic? Everyone is a tim! That photo has clouds, the poster is a fucking Tim!

Yip. Think most of us can tell when cunts are at it.

Yip. Think most of us can tell when cunts are at it.

Check out NHS helpline

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition where a person has obsessive thoughts and compulsive activity.

An obsession is an unwanted and unpleasant thought, image or urge that repeatedly enters a person's mind, causing feelings of anxiety, disgust or unease.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Obsessive-compulsive-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I suggest you get some professional help.

Check out NHS helpline

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental health condition where a person has obsessive thoughts and compulsive activity.

An obsession is an unwanted and unpleasant thought, image or urge that repeatedly enters a person's mind, causing feelings of anxiety, disgust or unease.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Obsessive-compulsive-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Nae bother Jigs.

Check out NHS helpline

I'm no on another teams forum

Check out NHS helpline

I suggest you stop posing as a lassie on the internet ya creep.

Thats a great photo. The only problem is, the amount of clouds in it. As an amature photographer, id have waited half an hour for the sky to change.

Might want to brush up on your spelling, kid, if you want to make it far in the photography biz

cunny funt eh?

I don't know Rfc52 from Adam but if i was taking pics of Ibrox I wouldn't have done it with grey clouds circling it.

It comes across as doom and gloom.

Just saying.

Keep yer knickers on sweetheart.

I like the effect, it's a personal thing. How does it make me a tim? If it was black and white would that make me an old tim?