Ibrox Tour

minstral

Been trying for days to book tour to take my son and grandaughter. Went online, and will not allow me to book, then phoned to book and all you are told is the lines are busy. It is a shambles which needs sorted, which should not be hard to do.

Been trying for days to book tour to take my son and grandaughter. Went online, and will not allow me to book, then phoned to book and all you are told is the lines are busy. It is a shambles which needs sorted, which should not be hard to do.

I've just gone online, and quite happily added a tour to my basket and proceeded to check out. (I don't want to actually pay for a tour, so that's as far as I can go with it)

Took me less than 30 seconds.

Are you sure you're doing it right? :pipe:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=TOUR&FilterTemplate=TEMPLATE1

I've just gone online, and quite happily added a tour to my basket and proceeded to check out. (I don't want to actually pay for a tour, so that's as far as I can go with it)

Took me less than 30 seconds.

Are you sure you're doing it right? :pipe:

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/ProductTravel.aspx?ProductSubType=TOUR&FilterTemplate=TEMPLATE1

It lets you go to the checkout, but when they ask for your card details, you fill out all the details, then when you press confirm, nothing happens.

It lets you go to the checkout, but when they ask for your card details, you fill out all the details, then when you press confirm, nothing happens.

The ticket website hasn't been working properly for months. You can pay with a card you already have registered, but not a new card (when you press confirm, nothing happens as you said)

I keep having to go to the ticket office to buy my tickets since my card expired. Ticket office is a shambles. Always has been.

Hmm. I can't risk testing that bit :D so I'll just take your word on that. (tu)

Have you checked the "My Saved Card" Section of your account.

https://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/Pageslogin/profile/SaveMyCard.aspx

Sometimes their stored card details are out of date if you've received a replacement debit card recently, and that can cause problems.

If the card details are correct, you should be able to pay that way without having to type in card details, which might help.

The phone lines are a shambles. Been trying to contact Customer Service/CCCS for days but all you get "the phone lines are busy please try again later".

Email them I emailed on Saturday afternoon and they got back to me on Monday morning then again in the afternoon when I replied. ccardmandate@rangers.co.uk Is the email.

Email them I emailed on Saturday afternoon and they got back to me on Monday morning then again in the afternoon when I replied.

I have mate about 3 times over the past fortnight but not one response. I used the "Contact Us" bit on the website then I emailed the webmail account twice.