Season Ticket Public Sale - Wednesday 8Th July 9Am

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you pay the dentist £50 you can't get a season ticket ! Prob the best one I've ever heard

Being on sickness benefits it's a lot of money to me. Some folk really need to listen closer when tory politicians are trying to say that all people on benefits are well off, or indeed are the cause of the economic crisis. That was wanker bankers my friend and if £50 causes me so much hardship, I can assure you I shit myself when my fuel bills come in.

The deciding factor was that I wouldn't be able to make all the games anyway. Even with a ST, it cost about £20-30 just to go to a game.

I'm working in Drumchapel tomorrow so I'm going to go on my way home for ours. Does anyone know if I need to take my grandson's birth certificate for the juvenile ticket?

You won't need it to buy the juvenile s/t, but you might need it to have the smartcard activated. Some people do, some don't.

So it makes sense to take it along with you if you have it, but don't lose sleep if you don't. (tu)

You won't need it to buy the juvenile s/t, but you might need it to have the smartcard activated. Some people do, some don't.

So it makes sense to take it along with you if you have it, but don't lose sleep if you don't. (tu)

Thanks! I'll just take it anyway and that's it done!

I'm having to pay the dentist £50 today, so I doubt I'll be able to get one. But if I was going to get one, I'd be travelling to Ibrox and do it in person. It's the best and quickest way with that amount of money involved.I probably just be buying individual tickets for certain games. I'm over in Holland far too much as well to make it worth while.What a shame!

Are you telling the tooth!!!!

Anybody planning on heading up this morning ?

I'll probably be going early afternoon, it just depends when I get finished! I wish I was going earlier! Do you think there will be queues? This is my first ST so I'm really excited :D

I'm working in Drumchapel tomorrow so I'm going to go on my way home for ours. Does anyone know if I need to take my grandson's birth certificate for the juvenile ticket?

All that way and I'm not there anymore sorry jinty :D

I'll probably be going early afternoon, it just depends when I get finished! I wish I was going earlier! Do you think there will be queues? This is my first ST so I'm really excited :D

I'm heading up just now mate I just need to move my seat but my mates getting a season ticket. Hope there is no que till after I'm there :lol:

I'm heading up just now mate I just need to move my seat but my mates getting a season ticket. Hope there is no que till after I'm there :lol:

That's why I'm on my way there now too!

I'm having to pay the dentist £50 today, so I doubt I'll be able to get one. But if I was going to get one, I'd be travelling to Ibrox and do it in person. It's the best and quickest way with that amount of money involved.

I probably just be buying individual tickets for certain games. I'm over in Holland far too much as well to make it worth while.

What a shame!

How is it quicker to travel through to Ibrox rather than a few clicks on t'internet or a phone call?

:D

That's why I'm on my way there now too!

If you can, could you let us know what the queues like mate? Am going to try do it online but if there's problems with the site I'll try get cover at work and jump over. Cheers buddy