who's winning the prem.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United by far have the easiest fixtures of all the teams in the oppening few months. No European distractions ect they could be worth a punt.

That's why I put £100 on them at 6/1. It has a 1 in 3 chance its between Chelsea, city and united

No point in considering it until we have a better idea of what the sides will look like.

Arsenal with the likes of Balotelli would be a much different proposition to an Arsenal who 'do a Wenger' and miss out on Balotelli and sign a 19 year old French striker instead.

No point in considering it until we have a better idea of what the sides will look like.

Arsenal with the likes of Balotelli would be a much different proposition to an Arsenal who 'do a Wenger' and miss out on Balotelli and sign a 19 year old French striker instead.

He will be a disruptive influence imo. Top 4 will be man united, Chelsea, city and Liverpool.. Arsenal will fight it out with Everton and spurs for 5th

It's between Chelsea or United IMO.

Chelsea have done most of their buisness early with Costa already passing medical and Luis joining shortly so they are saying.

----------Cech--------

Azpi---Cahill----Terry---Luis

-------Matic---Fabregas------

Willian----Oscar----Hazard

----------Costa---------

Really does look like a powerful typical Mourinho side.

United if they get the right players in will also be dangerous given nothing else to focus on other than the EPL.

Arsenal are Arsenal, full of talk but back it up with fuck all.

Liverpool will struggle with so many games for the first time in a long time. Wedensday Sunday at the top level might be too much for them.

I just don't think City will do it this season for some reason.

It's between Chelsea or United IMO.

Chelsea have done most of their buisness early with Costa already passing medical and Luis joining shortly so they are saying.

----------Cech--------

Azpi---Cahill----Terry---Luis

-------Matic---Fabregas------

Willian----Oscar----Hazard

----------Costa---------

Really does look like a powerful typical Mourinho side.

United if they get the right players in will also be dangerous given nothing else to focus on other than the EPL.

Arsenal are Arsenal, full of talk but back it up with fuck all.

Liverpool will struggle with so many games for the first time in a long time. Wedensday Sunday at the top level might be too much for them.

I just don't think City will do it this season for some reason.

That's a beast of a team. Strong and made for counter attacking..I would still go for a right attacking mid maybe a Modric.. Willian didn't impress me last season.

Far too soon to be predicting.

It's still two and a glad months before the transfer window shuts.

I went early cause I see 6/7 quality players coming in and I don't see them ever being bigger priced than 6/1 throughout this season.. If am wrong a have just given the bookies £100.

That's a beast of a team. Strong and made for counter attacking..I would still go for a right attacking mid maybe a Modric.. Willian didn't impress me last season.

Well they have Schurrle and Salah to offer something different, Atsu and Hazard too if they comes back from loan.

I don't think he'g great in attack (willian) but he's full of running and does a power of work much like Ramires and that's why Jose likes them.

Will he though?

Most times i've seen him play (which isn't that much tbf but still) he's looked poor.

Premier league might be too much for him.

IMO yes.

I thought the same till I actually watched La Liga where he was brilliant. His goals were varied and he has a good turn of pace as well as being strong.

He's actually the perfect fit for Chelsea when you consider when Jose first came he brought in Drogba who at the time was a carbon copy of Costa. Strong, quick, hard worker and had a good finish on him.

Just look at what he done for Atletico the past 2 seasons.

IMO yes.

I thought the same till I actually watched La Liga where he was brilliant. His goals were varied and he has a good turn of pace as well as being strong.

He's actually the perfect fit for Chelsea when you consider when Jose first came he brought in Drogba who at the time was a carbon copy of Costa. Strong, quick, hard worker and had a good finish on him.

Just look at what he done for Atletico the past 2 seasons.

Guess time will tell.

I can just see him ending up the exact same as Torres and possibly even Soldado.

I went early cause I see 6/7 quality players coming in and I don't see them ever being bigger priced than 6/1 throughout this season.. If am wrong a have just given the bookies £100.

I think how LVG fits in is going to be key. A lot of European football correspondents think he is going to he a massive flop.

Soldado was always a poacher in Spain, his goals always came in the box so why he was being played up top himself under AVB was a mystery.

Torres was just shot when Chelsea got him, he already proved himself as a top striker in England. After the WC and injury you could tell he lost something. Moronic holding onto him this long praying a miracle will happen.

I don't like Costa and I thought the same before I watched him last season. He will fit in perfectly at Chelsea I think...although he will see a few reds as he is a scummy bastard.