No Surrender Spirit Is Required More Than Ever.

Nalla1959

As a first time poster to rangers media I would like to firstly say I have supported Rangers all my days, now being fifty five years old. Over this period I have experienced many highs and of course lows following my team. I was brought up in the Rangers family by my uncles and friends many who are sadly not now with us. Some were Orangemen and others not but all were supporters of this great club. I have read many posts on Rangers media and other Rangers websites and the main thing that unites them all is there disunity. We are on the brink of a momentous decision for our club in the upcoming EGM and I feel the time is right for us all to reflect on the past few years before putting all the negativity behind us and moving forward. In order to do this we must galvanise this great but fractured support and reclaim the No Surrender spirit of our fathers and grandfathers. We have many enemies just like our fathers throughout our history. They were not afraid to rise up in enniskillen and the boyne nor indeed in various world wars and neither should we.Our enemies fear our strength and have encouraged us to squabble amongst ourselves which has only weakened our cause. The time has come for us to adopt the No Surrender attitude of our fathers, forget negative posting and start the reconciliation of our family. Then we will rise in time as one support and history tells us that no one can stand against us when we stand shoulder to shoulder. I look forward to the return of the glory days with my Rangers family at my side. Remember that We Are The People.

Yes we have many many Armed Forces and ex Armed Forces like myself who follow this club.

Agree we have a disintegrated fanbase that I have never witnessed before either.

This is due to small self motivated little spokespersons who would rather have powers and Be at the top and are making Money from our Club too.

I'm sick of them they try to speak on tv for us and are not elected by the majority of Rangers Fans who follow our Club at Ibrox.

We need these groups to stand down and one like D'art or similar to represent our Fanbase to the core.

Someone similar would be great.

Its not about the football just now its about our history and traditions. We need to preserve this for future generations of bears. King Billys on the wall. No surrender. WATP. Lets turn Penny Arcade up for all these haters to hear. We don't do walking away.

Great post

Im new to this forum thing myself. Ive been on here as a guest and read some of the forums for a few month. I signed up as a member last week. Im not a member of any fan groups or stuff like that.

Its been a shock and a dissappointment to see how quickly sections of our support are to turn on 1 of their own. The way some of our greats have been treated is poor. For me, McCoist and Brown will always be Legends. Even with all their faults. Both know what it means to put on the jersey.

It feels like a lifetime ago we were in Manchester. Since administration the way the club has been treated is unacceptable. Too many fatcats have came and went. I suspect most left with a warm handshake, thanks for coming and an envelope stuffed with cash. Its clear people are tired of all the politics and goings on at Rangers. Its clear the people involved at the club now are not up to the job. .

Big Thank you to all the guys and girls serving or who have served in our Armed Forces.

No Surrender