FAO all bears

Skelf

LIFTED FROM ELSEWHERE

Okay guys please bear with me here:

My cousin Jamie (miltonkeynesbear on here) moved to Australia three months ago to work and a change of life. He along with his wife Shelly and four kids.

On Saturday morning our time Shelly was killed in a car accident while having three of the boys in the car. One of the boys Cameron had to have an operation on his leg but thankfully is okay. The three boys had to be cut free from the car while Shelly died at the scene.

SEE POST 84

The story can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/Shellyscobbie

Jamies wishes is to return home with the boys and Shelly to have her funeral back home in Britain. This is costing well over £10000. Unfortunately we do not have this sort of money and as such we are going to be running a fundraiser to raise as much as we possibly can. There is also a donations page setup aswell.

Where i am looking for help is as follows.

As it stands i do not have anywhere to hold the function. I have a few quotes from local bars however if doable i would like to run our own bar to raise as much more money as possible for the fund.

Can anyone suggest a hall or function room i could use?

I am also seeking any form of donations we can raffle or auction on the night. Signed tops etc. Furthermore if anyone has contacts i can get signed jerseys from then we would be willing to pay any setup fee for the jersey etc.

Key points here are we need to raise as much as we possibly can along with our friends and family in Milton Keynes who are also doing there end to help raise as much as possible but £10000+ is a massive figure and all help is appreciated.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU LEAVE YOUR USERNAME ALSO

Donations to be sent to: threeandeasy@yahoo.co.uk via PAYPAL

you would goto

www.paypal.co.uk

click send money

a popup will appear, you then fill in the details and go from there

if you are signed up for paypal then you sign in first and follow the same.

thanks for all your support bears.

5aefa41a.jpg

b7a5b728.jpg

I would just like to give you all an update on where we stand with the donations so far.

Since i posted this three hours ago The Rangers Family have donated a massive

£621 pounds.

Words cannot describe your generosity and we thank you all. Last edited by hagi9uk; Today at 17:27.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic