Armed forces day Saturday

Don81

One of my favourite fixtures on the calendar , hopefully those boycotting for whatever reason can drop it for this and the armistice day matches and support our troops past and present. Some things are more important than squabbles over who's on the board etc. God bless the troops.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grow up? the guy is right! Have a look at Mr Houston`s respect for our club and our Armed Forces Day.

He is a simpleton to be ignored in my opinion. Nothing more. Certainly not worth derailing the thread for.

You give him worth by going on about him.

The thread title isn't "What baldy fuckwit annoys you most?"

Another cheap shot by the SoS which has nothing to do with supporting our British Service Men and Women but everything to with promoting their own agendas and attracting more self publicity.

Our Service Men and Women endeavour to set the highest standards of conduct and professionalism in often very challenging circumstances in often extreme environments. They take casualties- death, serious life devastating injuries and mental damage are inherent risks these (often and predominantly) young people risk on our behalf. For those that survive the campaign the risks do not just simply disappear for post traumatic stress is a significant risk. Since the Falklands Conflict more veterans of that conflict have died due to suicide than the total number of their comrades who gave their lives during the actual campaign. They are due total respect.

Any S/T Holders unable to make the game - maybe think about donating your ticket to Erskine Veterans or Hollybush House (Combat Stress).

They absolutely LOVE Armed Forces Day.

It's incredibly easy - PM me for more info.

Thank you for helping me out with my tickets.