Mincraft Ibrox

scottjf82

Fantastic?? Crackin?? Fuckin sad if you ask me, the amount of time that must of been spent on this is worrying. The building of virtual Lego, hour after hour day after day sounds like hell. I have two kids who play this shit and believe me I've tried. I once built a hansel and gretel style house, it took me about two hours only consisted of about 40 blocks. I hope this was a kid building this. If this was an adult I have worries for him, why build princess castles when you could play with your cock drunk.

Fantastic?? Crackin?? Fuckin sad if you ask me, the amount of time that must of been spent on this is worrying. The building of virtual Lego, hour after hour day after day sounds like hell. I have two kids who play this shit and believe me I've tried. I once built a hansel and gretel style house, it took me about two hours only consisted of about 40 blocks. I hope this was a kid building this. If this was an adult I have worries for him, why build princess castles when you could play with your cock drunk.

i feel your pain mate if am no watching my six year old playing that game am listening to shitty videos on YouTube its a head fuck

Don't be tripping cause you build shit like a bitch, homie.

Y'all better be practising rad dan crying like a pussy on here.

i feel your pain mate if am no watching my six year old playing that game am listening to shitty videos on YouTube its a head fuck

HELLLOOOOO this is stampy....

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am in the "fuck minecraft" club.

I jut dont get the appeal of minecraft. Shitty graphics and badically a lego kit, i'd much rather the fucking lego. My son is also mad for it tho, hurts my eyes just looking at it, like a fucking bob the builder simulation.

Can build more intricate designs on minecraft, than you can with lego, minecraft also incorporates puzzles, certain ways to set systems up, survival, and it's also proven that it can help develop a childs creative side,

"The building blocks for the next generation of Architects" a news report once likened it too.

Can build more intricate designs on minecraft, than you can with lego, minecraft also incorporates puzzles, certain ways to set systems up, survival, and it's also proven that it can help develop a childs creative side,

"The building blocks for the next generation of Architects" a news report once likened it too.

Looks more like the building blocks for the last few generations of architects. All stark lines and no detail.