Rally the troops

DP FC

Yes

C'mon fellow bears trying to damage the board by boycotting our home games only has one real outcome, it weakens the club that we all love.

Please stop this futile action and let's all get back to supporting our team through thick and thin.

We Are The People :uk:

Yes

C'mon fellow bears trying to damage the board by boycotting our home games only has one real outcome, it weakens the club that we all love.

Please stop this futile action and let's all get back to supporting our team through thick and thin.

We Are The People :uk:

Iain, please explain to me (In laymans terms) how depriving the deep pockets of our board and their 'onerous contract' owners 'weakens the club that we all love'

100,000 signatures to petition HMRC and we couldn't do it. Today is not going to cause a mad rush to Ibrox tomorrow I'm afraid.

Don't see the connection tbh, failing to sign the petition doesn't affect the wellbing of the club, paying £20 tomorrow will.

Ps: is it not ostriches that are rumoured to bury their heads?

Iain, please explain to me (In laymans terms) how depriving the deep pockets of our board and their 'onerous contract' owners 'weakens the club that we all love'

Do you really believe the board sneak out of a side exit after every home game with their pockets stuffed with cash from the game receipts ?

BRING BACK THE RANGERS RALLY

everyone turn up week in week out at ibrox

everyone spend money in shops

and lets stop this shite

were goin down the pan and I dont care about board, stupid fans groups, dave king or anyone,

i want Rangers to be bought over and I want to see Ibrox jumping again before we never ever get to see our team again!

RANGERS THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FKN NOTHING ELSE. halliluyah praise the lord pheewwww COME ON BEARS

BRING BACK THE RANGERS RALLY

everyone turn up week in week out at ibrox

everyone spend money in shops

and lets stop this shite

were goin down the pan and I dont care about board, stupid fans groups, dave king or anyone,

i want Rangers to be bought over and I want to see Ibrox jumping again before we never ever get to see our team again!

RANGERS THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FKN NOTHING ELSE. halliluyah praise the lord pheewwww COME ON BEARS

Wish everyone had the same outlook we wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble :(

P.s see you tomorrow.

I see now Ding your Wallet is trying to organise another red card display at 17 and 82 minutes. Why does this clown and his celtc minded minions not just fuck off f you want change at the board level Mark it is quite simple as to how to go about it, BUY SHARES but that would involve mibbees require putting yer hand in your own pocket last time that happened Harold McMillan was living at #10 Downing Street. You and Lawwells Lackeys are doing everything within your power to make sure we don't have a Rangers to support. Get your "Messiah" King to under write the share issue. Money goes to the club NOT current share holders. So what is your issue? Other than you are like Dingwall a charlatan that wants something (RFC) for nothing. Your not getting it so fuck off