Player myths

gunnybear1

Following on from the marco Negri thread about the squash incident what other stories have we been brought up with regarding former players. Did gazza really piss on bo Anderson. Did Butcer put up the picture of our Queen in the dressing room ? I have a few others in mind, just wondering if anyone else has the same stories in mind

Following on from the marco Negri thread about the squash incident what other stories have we been brought up with regarding former players. Did gazza really piss on bo Anderson. Did Butcer put up the picture of our Queen in the dressing room ? I have a few others in mind, just wondering if anyone else has the same stories in mind

The second Queen portrait Butcher brought into the dressing room, that sits above the dressing room door. The main portrait that hangs high on the wall above the captain's peg wasn't.

What was the Weiss and Lennon incident? Naw heard that one.

Lennon called Weiss a 'fucking gypsy' in the tunnel at Ibrox. This was all captured on CCTV and the club withheld it with rumoursof its imminent release every time a paper teased a Lennon story for about a year afterwards

i heard a rumour that the real eason negri left was because he pumped porrini's misses and he leathered him

Nah, I heard that big Amo slapped Negri across the face with his massive throbber in full view of the dressing room. The shame of the walloper whack sent him into a depressive spiral.

Nah, I heard that big Amo slapped Negri across the face with his massive throbber in full view of the dressing room. The walloper whack brought Porrini into the Dressing Room, who was not best pleased to see Negri shagging his drunken missus in a nun-stripper outfit (both of them), especially with a big red cock mark across his face. This sent everyone who witnessed it into a depressive spiral. And Big Amo just sneaked off. (tu)

fixed that for you (tu)