I'm starting to see no way back

Skyson1872

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The irresponsible clowns within the support who have brought us to this state will wake up one day and realise what they've done - and for what? To prevent one shower of dodgy businessmen from owning Rangers? I hope they're proud of themselves.

I agree. The irresponsible clowns within the support who have brought us to this state will wake up one day and realise what they've done - and for what? To prevent one shower of dodgy businessmen from owning Rangers? I hope they're proud of themselves.

Why is it the fans fault for not giving their money to people the don't trust?

When I first started going to ibrox crowds were down due to fans voting with their feet.

We're those fans who were not paying their money killing the club?

The answer to that was a big resounding NO, simply because we had a board of directors

who knew how to run the club unlike today's regime.

I agree and I think the support have to realise that we are running out of chances.

The biggest irony is that the fans should have been holding the Board to account since that bastard Murray was in charge. We are in the mess we are in partly because the support blindly trusted the wrong people.

There is no doubt the current board has inherited a mess from their predecessors and although they have not performed impressively the boycotting fans must know they are exacerbating the club's problems.

The club is an absolute shambles and we are an absolute laughing stock with no visible light at the end of the tunnel.

I agree. The irresponsible clowns within the support who have brought us to this state will wake up one day and realise what they've done

Rangers fans did all this? Rangers fans are responsible for the actions of Craig Whyte and HMRC? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to pay Ally and his two pals £1.5m/year in the lower leagues of Scottish football? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to hand out obscene bonus payments to the board members everytime we win a promotion? Rangers fans signed a bunch of overpaid average players to win part-time leagues? Wake the fuck up!

Doesn't matter how many times we are knocked down/liquidated/new company/new owners.

We will rise again, it might take much longer than we all initially thought but we will be back there at the summit of Scottish Football one day because WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Its the easy way out to blame the fans. We've sold 20.000 tickets and we need to offer more shares to cover a short fall. Our biggest sell of season tickets is 38, 000 so by this logic we would've only made till spring and thats being optimistic.

No one in their right mind will pay out for shares if they cant get on the board so daves tactic or whoever is to get rid of the hedgefunds once and for all. Administration 2, I just hope for our teams sake that investment comes as I dont think 30 points deductions would do us any good

Rangers fans did all this? Rangers fans are responsible for the actions of Craig Whyte and HMRC? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to pay Ally and his two pals £1.5m/year in the lower leagues of Scottish football? Rangers fans thought it a good idea to hand out obscene bonus payments to the board members everytime we win a promotion? Rangers fans signed a bunch of overpaid average players to win part-time leagues? Wake the fuck up!

Aye, pretty much this (tu)

It does annoy me , however, to see certain people speaking for me / us all as Rangers fans, people who do not speak for me or represent my views as a Rangers fan. Seeming to take it upon themselves to try and do so anyway.

Following fans on Twitter, reading some forum posts and blogs, it honestly appears that some Rangers fans are loving what's happening to the Club at the moment. I honestly find myself double-checking some of their profiles, names, etc, thinking (and sometimes hoping) that it's a C*ltic fan at the wind-up. Honestly, I cringe when I see good Bears trying to tear lumps out of each other over social media. I never thought this is how it would be after the togetherness of 2012. It's sad, but very true.

These so-called fan groups are the shit stirrers amongst our support. All they do is bitch between one another. Every single day. Fuck, I was in Driftwood on Suchiehall Street for a few pints last Saturday, and at around 11pm, my missus went to the toilet and my mate and his girlfriend went outside for a smoke. I was sitting alone for five minutes, so I thought I'd have a wee ganders at my Twitter timeline... and at 11pm on a Saturday night, they have nothing better to do but to try and stick the boot into each other. Surely the discussion should have been about the game that afternoon, eh?

In my opinion, any fan who hasn't/won't renew or attend games for the reason that they don't like the board or people on that board is a poor fucking show. We are the lifeblood of this Club. We always have been. And it's this division amongst supporters that'll end up killing us.

There will be no fucking starting in division 3 again.

If we fold again, Rangers as we know it are finished.

And this Alan is what Lawwell has been having his Lackeys do. The LoL have a lot to answer for. The first liquidation brought us together and it literally scared the shit out of Lawwell Regan et al. So they have been systematically dividing to conquer the Rangers support and send the team spinning out of control again. Fans fault no the likes of Dingwall, SoS UoF leaders all part of the Lackeys of Lawwell are at fault. The late Sandy Jardine may have been able to counter act all this shite but at this stage there is not one Ranger who has the leadership to re-unite the fans and get this once great club back to where we belong.

Its the easy way out to blame the fans. We've sold 20.000 tickets and we need to offer more shares to cover a short fall. Our biggest sell of season tickets is 38, 000 so by this logic we would've only made till spring and thats being optimistic.

No one in their right mind will pay out for shares if they cant get on the board so daves tactic or whoever is to get rid of the hedgefunds once and for all. Administration 2, I just hope for our teams sake that investment comes as I dont think 30 points deductions would do us any good

it is the so called fans who are to blame. Cunts siding with dave king,boycotts. They have done what our enemies couldn't . Don't anybody kid themselves we are fucked. Even if we survived this and went into admin again . Who is going to support rangers in bottom tier again