Ticket question

GRBear

Ok I bought a ticket yesterday for today's match but now my mate wants to come. Would the ticket office let me swap that for a different seat, where I could buy an additional ticket for my mate? Probably not? Haha

I bought 2 tickets online for the Quarriers Group for the Hearts game, to go with the 4 that we got from Rangers Development Fund.

Only 5 people turned up on the day, so I went back to the ticket office and got a refund on one of the two tickets. Not the first time I've done that.

The ticket just goes back into the pool of available seats, and can be sold to the next person in the queue.

so for you it's even easier. In effect, they refund your original ticket and sell you two together. (tu)

Check stadium plan online first to decide where you want to sit based on current availability.

Aye thanks for the heads up mate just out the ticket office there it was no problem.

You're 'usually a ST holder', what are you now, a Bhoy-cotter?

No I'm a student so couldn't afford one this year, is that okay with you? It's people like you that make people stay away from this message board.

No I'm a student so couldn't afford one this year, is that okay with you? It's people like you that make people stay away from this message board.

A student, worse than a boycotter :D

I was merely questioning the wording of your statement. If you're a sensitive wee soul then RM may not be for you. (tu)

Hmm. I wonder if we should have a Student Membership rate for the RM Sponsors' Fund?

Hypothetically, what would you pay per annum?

:D

PS - Glad the ticket thing worked out. People are often surprised to find that the ticket office are usually as helpful as they can be.

I guess with all the perspex everywhere, we just expect to get treated like we were in the DHSS in the 70's, but the reality is that they realise that they are catering for a business where family & friend connections are essential.