Zaliuskas sub?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His positional play in the first half was atrocious. Complete ball watcher.

I've yet to see him tackle anyone in the 7 or 8 games we've played so far.

bs.gif

If you've yet to see him tackle anyone in any of the games we've played, you've clearly not been watching Rangers. His first couple of games for us infact, he actually looked like our only true defender. Outclassing McCulloch, McGregor, Mohsni and whoever else we have lying around in defense.

So he had a badgame, don't start exaggerating bullshit about him.

he let there forwards drift away from him for both goals which is bad basic errors for defenders but moshni was aful also. ally did the right thing to make a halftime change byt also subbed peralta as he was posted missing today,has no imagination as a player. i would drop him for the next few games tbh

He must have had an injury the day he was all over the place, still best defender at the club, and hopefully future captain material

Tell me your joking,couldn't even get a game in a piss Leeds defence,we beat hearts 9 times out of 10 when he was there

No pace whatsoever ,never puts in a tackle,if he's a future captain we really have hit rock bottom

He wasn't having a good game.

But I wonder if the substitution was a lot more tactical than just hooking a player who was having an off day. Moving Jig to CB restored the CB partnership of last season - at least he and Moshni know each others play whereas the Zal / Moshni understanding is still in its infancy. That in itself should have brought some greater defensive stability in the game with Zal being under par. Also it allowed a change of approach in midfield and if the game still needed to be chased towards the end then the option of throwing Jig or Moshni up front may have provided more flexibility to Ally in terms of options than the choice of Moshni or Zal.

bs.gif

If you've yet to see him tackle anyone in any of the games we've played, you've clearly not been watching Rangers. His first couple of games for us infact, he actually looked like our only true defender. Outclassing McCulloch, McGregor, Mohsni and whoever else we have lying around in defense.

So he had a badgame, don't start exaggerating bullshit about him.

Make your mind up ffs

You say I'm talking shite , then you agree with me that he was crap??

Haven't missed a game this season , so that clears up your original question.