Banner at today's game

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are these guys on. I concur with the sentiment, but you could not make up the self important idiocy of those fans bringing unwanted attention to our football club in that way. And where were security, if there is an excuse for it being smugggled in there is no excuse for one of our officials not to have made the sensible decision and have it taken away. Unfortunately damage is now done.

This is not in the Rangers tradition, I would ban everyone found to be involved in this stupid stunt which the media and our enemies will take full advantage of.

What are these guys on. I concur with the sentiment, but you could not make up the self important idiocy of those fans bringing unwanted attention to our football club in that way. And where were security, if there is an excuse for it being smugggled in there is no excuse for one of our officials not to have made the sensible decision and have it taken away. Unfortunately damage is now done.

This is not in the Rangers tradition, I would ban everyone found to be involved in this stupid stunt which the media and our enemies will take full advantage of.

So glad people like you only exist on the internet.

I don't like them but the atmosphere was a welcome return today, as was the banner which i really enjoyed/appreciated on a personal level.

Yes folk are very outgoing and seem to thrive on their abuse of people who are outspoken no voters. Would've been a mission to silence the No voters today though.

So glad people like you only exist on the internet.

Naw mate, I'm real,and unlike you I actually lived in PRW, unfortunately idiots who take political banners to games are real too, even worse those like yourself who condone it are probably real too although . .

What benefit did that banner bring to Rangers Football Club ?

leaving.gif