***AC Milan v Bologna***

Finished 2-1 :angry2: Couldn't take their chances and were made to pay. Better not continue, it is a huge season ahead for the Rossoneri.

Dinho had a good debut, set up the goal and caused the Bologna defence loads of problems. Just a shame nobody could score any of the chances he created :rolleyes:

Hm...Seria A is starting strange...

(tu)

Inter, Milan and Roma all failing to win.

Add Juventus to that. Cheers Albo - you have a use at long last.

All 4 heavy hitters dropping points.

As for Milan, didn't catch the game today at all, but I'd worry if with our 5 heavyweights on the pitch in Sheva, Seedorf, Pato, Ronaldinho and Pirlo we couldn't win this game.

That's not good. And for me points the finger solely at Carlo.

(tu)

As for Milan, didn't catch the game today at all, but I'd worry if with our 5 heavyweights on the pitch in Sheva, Seedorf, Pato, Ronaldinho and Pirlo we couldn't win this game.

wasnt exactly better in Spain either <cr>

(tu)

Dinho, Inzaghi and Seedorf started with Shevchenko coming on at half time and then Pato coming on for Inzaghi well into the 2nd half. Dinho created plenty chances, nobody was capable of taking them though.

(tu)

Dinho, Inzaghi and Seedorf started with Shevchenko coming on at half time and then Pato coming on for Inzaghi well into the 2nd half. Dinho created plenty chances, nobody was capable of taking them though.

My point stands. By the end we had all 5 of our heavyweights but couldn't beat Bologna at home. If none of Sheva, Pato or anyone else could score, we're in the manure, to put it politely.

I hope the Juve result we had wasn't a false dawn.

(tu)

My point stands. By the end we had all 5 of our heavyweights but couldn't beat Bologna at home. If none of Sheva, Pato or anyone else could score, we're in the manure, to put it politely.

I hope the Juve result we had wasn't a false dawn.

I totally agreed with you. Inzaghi, Sheva and Pato just couldn't take the chances Dinho created, which is worrying.

According to an interview in The Times, Al Fahim's favourite player is infact not Ronaldo, but Ronaldinho.

"My favourite footballer? That is Ronaldinho," he said. “Hopefully, we can bring him to Manchester.”

I wonder how Milan would react to a £40 million plus bid for the player come January..

According to an interview in The Times, Al Fahim's favourite player is infact not Ronaldo, but Ronaldinho.

"My favourite footballer? That is Ronaldinho," he said. “Hopefully, we can bring him to Manchester.”

I wonder how Milan would react to a £40 million plus bid for the player come January..

I'm not sure if Dinho would even go tbh.

I'm not sure if Dinho would even go tbh.

I think its extremely unlikely but i wouldnt completely rule it out, this Al Fahim character is just crazy.