newcastle united joke!

macka1990

its down to the fact that he wasnt happy because he got none of the players he wanted during the transfer window and the board werent happy because he supported Joey Barton when they thought he should have left

Keegan has just made a complete fool of himself again. Hewas well aware of the precarious management situation at NUFC before he climbed aboard again.

He needs to sit the remainder of his career, outside football - and has no credibility. Many rightly predicted he wouln't last !

He has embarrassed himself at a very embarrassing football club.

Keegan has just made a complete fool of himself again. Hewas well aware of the precarious management situation at NUFC before he climbed aboard again.

He needs to sit the remainder of his career, outside football - and has no credibility. Many rightly predicted he wouln't last !

He has embarrassed himself at a very embarrassing football club.

sorry i dont go along with that :(

newcastle united have embarrassed keegan imo,how can you take on a manager with the hope that he turns the club around then give him absolutly no support,let others higher in the chain of command target and sign the players,looks to me like another romanov type situation,coach the squad that the board want,keegan is right to walk out in my view,newcastle are a disgrace.

p.s im only going by initial reports (tu)

I've been told he's off because he wanted to keep Barton, while the board wanted him punted.

What about Milner.

What about Wise.

What about all of it.

Newcastle are in an absolute mess, and I wouldn't blame one specific thing.

I have never seen a football club in such a shambolic mess - they have plummetted since Keegan's heyday and now they're just a miserable failure in everything they do.

Its absolute madness! thought Keegan would have done a good job there too!

tbh Keegan's managerial career is mixed. He's been good - Newcastle and Fulham. And awful for England and Man City.

Much like when PLG left us and Walter came back, I think that Keegan is the only man capable of managing Newcastle at this moment in time.

He knows exactly what the fans want and his legend status mean that they would have given him far more time than they would anybody else.

If, as expected, they replace him with Wise then they have a real struggle on their hands as he wont be supported 100% from the word go.

Much like when PLG left us and Walter came back, I think that Keegan is the only man capable of managing Newcastle at this moment in time.

He knows exactly what the fans want and his legend status mean that they would have given him far more time than they would anybody else.

If, as expected, they replace him with Wise then they have a real struggle on their hands as he wont be supported 100% from the word go.

If they replace him with Wise, who is close to being the most hated man in football, there will be a revolt.

If they replace him with Wise, who is close to being the most hated man in football, there will be a revolt.

I agree. Never mind not being supported 100% as DBBTB says, but he'll be lucky to get backing from 10% of the Geordies.

That's not a very good joke :(

I was disappointed too :(

It was confirmed on the news today, Keegan has gone but it didn't say why.

What about:

Kevin Keegan goes to Burger King for his dinner.

He orders a whopper.

'Err OK then - you're a good football manager'.

That's not a very good joke :(

I was disappointed too :(

It was confirmed on the news today, Keegan has gone but it didn't say why.

What about:

Kevin Keegan goes to Burger King for his dinner.

He orders a whopper.

'Err OK then - you're a good football manager'.

That is the best joke I have ever heard. I'm going to tell all of my friends right now.

:lol: