The crack pot that is GIOVANNI DI STEFANO.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1342464346' post='1060228787']

The District Attorney ---he must've got some yank shareholder involved and is going to present his case to the courts in America

Am I right in saying one of the shareholder/ ex directors who advised against the Whyte takeover and was sacked by Whyte is based over there?

I asked him his opinion on the current state of play with Rangers and the SFA and he politely told me, via email, that he could not do anything or say much as it would be morally wrong. He did say, however, that as he see's it, "all involved want Rangers dead and buried so it takes the heat from the culprits".

I was also interested to note the following Tweet from him:

Im gonna use every ounce of influence I have with Mr M to ensure SPL/SFL will not get a dime from SKY over this blatant scandal until sorted

Nobody else is helping us, so let him continue and if he achieves anything for us, he will be held high in regard in my mind - unlike the players who bolted as soon as the door was open.

He has went to the US because D&P have refused to accept the letter he wrote yesterday - it appears that although he sent it via email, he was bound by law to send a paper copy to obtain signature but the company failed to obtain a signature.

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

"AT 15.36 today at the District Attorney Office, One Hogan Place, NY I have filed by written statement a criminal complaint against a number

..of people who have defrauded RFC PLC and its shareholders myself included. Since some shareholders reside also in the US and Duff & Phelps

..are also in the US the County of New York District Attorney hold jurisdiction. I have asked the DA to use all his investigative powers

including but not limited even to extradition of those responsible. I will publish tomorrow the letter of complaint. I will also as a ..

shareholder institute civil proceedings for the recovery of monies due to the company. Whilst the system may facilitate overlooking this

..massive crime in this jurisdiction rest assured that the US has no holds on prosecuting anyone regardless of whether they hold the office

..of President or pawn." GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

TexasRangers thinks he is on the same payroll as Green and is fronting some heavy hitters

Fuck knows, pinch of salt required

Think this way do you really think he is doing this out the goodness of his heart lol ? He will be getting highly paid for this. This so called crackpot didn't make a few million by being an idiot. He's one of the best on the planet at digging through the dirt and operates in a way no other lawyer does. Good luck to him he's on our side !

Think this way do you really think he is doing this out the goodness of his heart lol ? He will be getting highly paid for this. This so called crackpot didn't make a few million by being an idiot. He's one of the best on the planet at digging through the dirt and operates in a way no other lawyer does. Good luck to him he's on our side !

I agree

"AT 15.36 today at the District Attorney Office, One Hogan Place, NY I have filed by written statement a criminal complaint against a number

..of people who have defrauded RFC PLC and its shareholders myself included. Since some shareholders reside also in the US and Duff & Phelps

..are also in the US the County of New York District Attorney hold jurisdiction. I have asked the DA to use all his investigative powers

including but not limited even to extradition of those responsible. I will publish tomorrow the letter of complaint. I will also as a ..

shareholder institute civil proceedings for the recovery of monies due to the company. Whilst the system may facilitate overlooking this

..massive crime in this jurisdiction rest assured that the US has no holds on prosecuting anyone regardless of whether they hold the office

..of President or pawn." GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

Whats he talking about? He only just bought a £1 share last week.