Hearts time running out

HEARTS boss Gary Locke admits he fears the Gorgie club may not escape their administration hell, despite a deal being agreed to save the club.

Supporters group the Foundation of Hearts is waiting on final permission from the club’s Lithuanian owners to sign off on a £2.5 million rescue package that will see millionaire businesswoman Ann Budge take control.

But Locke admits he is growing increasingly concerned at the silence coming from Kaunas.

Locke said: “It could collapse - but I pray that does not happen.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgie's a shithole. Thanks.

It is, but it's also a great location for flats. Any newly freed up ground for redevelopment will attract a pretty penny. The Lithuanians possibly sense an opportunity now that they seem to be almost out of the Tynecastle tits-up.

After all the shit we have been through I cant bring myself to wish the same on Hearts, a fair few of their fans are cunts but the vast majority are football fans supporting their club like me and you.

I'd quite like to see Scottish football held to account over consistency with another newco issue to resolve. If the precedent is not adhered to, one must question sporting integrity. Ahem!

I'd quite like to see Scottish football held to account over consistency with another newco issue to resolve. If the precedent is not adhered to, one must question sporting integrity. Ahem!

Big rumour out Edinburgh way is that bdo/foh have already approached the spfl and asked if they can keep their place in the Championship should they have to go newco in the summer. It's believed they will try to use the Portsmouth precedent who got a cva passed but had to liquidate the oldco due to frozen shares and legal proceedings.

Time will tell if this is true or not.