Bullshit Bomber

sergi1980

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think a few people might want to hold fire on slagging Bomber too much.

I previously posted that if John with his backers is the real deal I would eat humble pie.

I also stated that if it is alleged that John's pronouncements are allied to an alcohol problem then we should not pour scorn on one of our own who is in difficulty.

I also suggested that this matter should be allowed to play itself out vis a vis what will be will be.

A man's a man for aw that.

This is the man who charged the Belfast RFF 500 quid apperance money on top of his flights hotel and bar bill

That 500 quid and that old guys season ticket money! Bombers got a grand so far to buy us then....

His £60 dole money will be coming in handy as well. That's why we had to wait till yesterday for the supposed bid.... Giro day.

I am sick fed up with all this pish I wish people would put up or shut up!!!!! Can we all please pull together and support the club. Bomber is a legend and always will be, but I am sick with all this continuous shite of slagging Green etc, he has put the money up when it counted.

Where was bomber and the rest of his compatriot's during the tough times when no one would put in an honest offer ....... Nowhere, the same as it is now.

Can we all just get behind the club and focus on the future instead of bitching against each other... Bomber Brown will always be a legend regardless of what is going on right now, lets get together and support our team.

rant over, I am pished and going to bed...

I was embarrased listening to him outside ibrox that night if I'm honest. Expect that outside Torbett towers, no Ibrox.

Greens the only man to show the money. Last I heard bommer was waiting for trap 6 at Romford for an 8 fold at ladbrokes.

Quite ironic then that none of it is his money, but he's a good guy, and Ally has said how much he respects and trusts him to run our club. <cr>

I'm loath to tear into an ex-player, who I believe does have the clubs best interests at heart, but he is just destabilising our club at the moment.

As I've said with every bidder or consortium, you need to put up or shut up. He has had his chance to pull together a serious bid and hasn't, time for him to fade away.

Green is here, it's not time for theatrical side shows, wherever thr is a good man thr is always a Baddy lingering about, whoever is pulling his strings better make thr move because Brown's reputation will be nil void by the looks of thing.

If no bids made the LEAST we deserve and those sticking up for the guy here should remember we know no names of backers STILL. That in itself is not right, people on tender hooks yet don't know who for this is all about

How can u say bomber is a knob? The guy is a legand that loves the club, the term knob should b used for the traitors that left the club for free, the cunts that have got us into this mess, because he likes a drink, n his bid ain't as great as people we hope, he is a knob? Very poor comment in my opinion.

I know he isnt a knob, he is more of a :wanker:.

Mon Bummer wheres your bid.