1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Said it previously as much as I want to win on Sunday I think there's a better chance of Hearts beating the scum in the final than us.
    • Its tedious because it constantly happens. I don't think anyone is suggesting its the only factor, we also have poor players. But when you witness a team turn on form when they are chasing a league, and then completely capitulate when it really matters, coupled by multiple poor performances in Old Firms when it matters most, its hard not to mention it as a massive contributing factor. Would be great if we didnt have to be tedious, but we've watched the same shite on rinse and repeat for years.
    • To me the Scottish Cup only really matters if it's part of a treble. Yes I always want us to everything we enter. I wouldn't lose any sleep over not winning any of the cups.   So if we hadn't won the League cup I wouldn't be too fussed about the Scottish cup. But we did win the League cup, and so the treble is still on. Obviously the league is going to take a bit of a miracle, but it is still on.
    • I get what he's trying to do and why. But when it's such nonsense / blatant lies then he'll lose the credibility and goodwill he's has. Especially if we don't win the cup and inevitably lose the league. There's plenty deflection soundbites that managers know to use rather than last nights bs from him.
    • Did admin advertise for a new forum mongo this week, and this is your interview? I, and all Rangers supporters (well, almost all, apparently) want to win all three domestic trophies every season. We all know the league is the most important one, but that for all Rangers supporters (well, almost all, apparently) doesn’t mean we don’t care about the other trophies. I hope I’ve said that simply enough for you to understand?
  • Popular Contributors