**** Official Rangers V St Mirren Petrofac Cup Thread ****

Posters greeting about not going because it's on TV, and some people even moaning because it's an early kick off :lol:

Laughable.

It's fair comment that some people won't be able to travel for an earlier kick off if they're coming from afar. It's not an excuse however to not go because it's being covered on fucking BBC Alba.

Well since you've not applied for one that will stop you getting one for the Scottish cup final when we make that aswell.

A bit off topic but this is my first ST and I'm on CCCS for all non league games, semi finals and finals. I've been to all the games at Ibrox this year. Will I automatically get a ticket for the final even though it's not at Ibrox?

A bit off topic but this is my first ST and I'm on CCCS for all non league games, semi finals and finals. I've been to all the games at Ibrox this year. Will I automatically get a ticket for the final even though it's not at Ibrox?

Yeah, you should be fine. Everyone on the finals CCCS got one in 2014 v Raith.

It will because you've not ticked cup semis and finals...

Fair enough. My choice although I would still have a decent chance anyway because of my season ticket.

TBH the people who go every week deserve the tickets for finals before people lime me who can only go occasionally and even if I got a ticket for a final I would be unlikely to get time off at short notice.

I would have to give it away to a deserving person