Union Bears

KeyserSoze

The group banner was not there, but the members were. As i said if you get your kicks from digging up other fellow bears and all this nonsense that your a bigger Rangers fan because you never boycotted then knock yourself out mate.

And you knock yourself out spouting unsubstantiated nonsense. There were plenty of UBs (unless you are going along the denial road as usual) who were conspicuous by their absence last season. Well up until the sniff of a game against 'them'. Their choice of course but dont rewrite history.

Seems UBs dont take well to criticism, a familiar trait and one that does the group no credit at all.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you knock yourself out spouting unsubstantiated nonsense. There were plenty of UBs (unless you are going along the denial road as usual) who were conspicuous by their absence last season. Well up until the sniff of a game against 'them'. Their choice of course but dont rewrite history.

Seems UBs dont take well to criticism, a familiar trait and one that does the group no credit at all.

Never spouted unsubstantiated nonsense at any point as i know what happened and unless you also know members personally then im afriad its you who is spouting the nonsense thank you.

Also take it you never read the statement the group released prior to returning on a full time basis as a group, otherwise you would have known that the group publicly said they would NOT be attending the semi against C****c as we felt it would be wrong to potentially take tickets from fans who had attended every game.

And on your last remark this thread wasn't started as a criticism of the UB but seems to have turned that way, im only deffending the truth.

Better thank yer lucky stars enough cunts kept going and ye had a club to return to when yer bhoycott was over.

I agree with your post a bit mate, but to be brutally honest; the previous board would have just tunneled us into a debt mountain if fan's didn't come, rather than leave no club at all like you hint at. The previous board in their perilous financial planning would have signed loan agreements with bad terms worth much more than the ones that they actually did sign, if fans didn't go.

I'm glad King fought to get a good board in place now of course.

Great turnout by the UB. Always good to see.

Also seems to be a great turnout on this thread from those just dying to get their boycott digs in. The same folk that put their heads in the sand when action was necessary.

Move on, we're in a better place now and long may the UB be part of it.

Better thank yer lucky stars them and plenty others boycotted last year and played their part or you'd still have the fuckin Easdales running the show wae Neil Warnock as manager.

:lol:

To be fair I wish they would give the mid game protests a rest now...it was clear yesterday that the majority of the stadium couldn't give a fuck about it as it makes no impact at all. Ashley with essentially unlimited funds ain't exactly going to care for the fans wishes...

To be fair I wish they would give the mid game protests a rest now...it was clear yesterday that the majority of the stadium couldn't give a fuck about it as it makes no impact at all. Ashley with essentially unlimited funds ain't exactly going to care for the fans wishes...

Aye, also the word choice was a bit cringey. Sports Direct clearly don't have a great reputation for staff conditions but to class it as slavery is pretty insulting to actual victims of slavery.

Aye, also the word choice was a bit cringey. Sports Direct clearly don't have a great reputation for staff conditions but to class it as slavery is pretty insulting to actual victims of slavery.

Were they holding up banners or something? I sit in BR so couldn't see. Heard them singing Ashley get tae fuck, for all the good it does. They should stick to supporting the team

Were they holding up banners or something? I sit in BR so couldn't see. Heard them singing Ashley get tae fuck, for all the good it does. They should stick to supporting the team

Aye, banner that said (or words to this effect) "We will never surrender our club to scum" then "Boycott Slaves Direct"