*** Official Rangers V Dumbarton Match Thread ***

Tav is off the boil, like to see Aird come in for this one. As others have said, drop Zelalem for Shiels as he's been poor recently, and I reckon Miller will drop out, not sure if his legs can handle 2 games in a week, they struggle for 90 mins. Would love to see Hardie in his place, but expect Oduwa to come in.

ForeverAndEver, on 29 Nov 2015 - 2:25 PM, said:

Only changes I would are Shiels for Zelalem and Hardie for Miller.

Would maybe play Zelalem 1st half then swap him for Shiels or possibly give Thompson a run out, but I totally agree about giving Hardie the starting spot ahead of Miller.

Was due to be on a halfday for this. Had a my afternoon planned. A few errands to do after work, change the wipers on her car. Pick up some deliveries from post office. Cook a nice big batch of chilli, a few cans with fifa then head off to the train station for a few pints.

Colleague phoned in sick so my halfday is cancelled. i will still get away in time but rather than a nice afternoon to myself i will be dashing about in rush hour to get the errands done and get to the train. hope this rain lets up as well.