• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban the lot of them

If your not with us your against us

Any argument I have with any tarrier I just play my ace card right away

not to score a point about child abuse or anything

Just to serve as a reminder that we know what you did and won't let you forget it

Any bear who wouldn't take the first chance to ram It down the throats of the filth should have a word with himself

For God,Ulster and Glasgow Rangers

Quis seperabit

Oh, OK then since I'm a roaster.

Singing "who shagged all the boys" and "Jimmy Saville, he's one of your own" at a football match has zero affect on supporting the victims of abuse or indeed bringing anyone to justice for it - NONE. It's just a song.... a thing you do, nothing more. No one will be jailed because you sing a song....

If you want to see justice (my original point) then do something besides singing.... or if you want to keep singing then sing.

Is that better?

So singing "Jimmy Saville is one of your own" is now wrong too? Fuck off you absolute knob. Thank fuck I never come across someone that says this in real life. Deary me.

You are not very good at reading are you? Read my post again will you......

Ban the lot of them

If your not with us your against us

Any argument I have with any tarrier I just play my ace card right away

not to score a point about child abuse or anything

Just to serve as a reminder that we know what you did and won't let you forget it

Any bear who wouldn't take the first chance to ram It down the throats of the filth should have a word with himself

For God,Ulster and Glasgow Rangers

Quis seperabit

Ban the lot of who?

If we're not with who?

I'm not surprised you play, what you term, your "ace card".

Why would I want to ram the rape of children down someone's throat?

Will you be doing the same with Tory and Labour voters?

People who pay the licence fee or watch the BBC?

People who have any involvement with the Boys Brigade?

How about the police?

The British Armed Forces maybe?

Christ even the Royal Family have been implicated in allegations of being involved in or covering up sexual abuse of kids.

Well you would defend the papes and say Rangers fans molest children

You fucking twat

Some have. Some have committed rapes and others have committed murders. Supporting the right football team doesn't suddenly turn you into a good guy. There's many, many utter cunts who happen to support the same football team that I do.

Funny how you mention the royal family being implicated yet you said that big jock was an innocent party in it and Torbet was a lone wolf so to speak

Don't bother replying to me because I'm done with fannys like you

Catholic Church could do with someone like you fighting there corner

Funny how you mention the royal family being implicated yet you said that big jock was an innocent party in it and Torbet was a lone wolf so to speak

Don't bother replying to me because I'm done with fannys like you

Catholic Church could do with someone like you fighting there corner

It good but it's not right. I said, and feel free to go back and find the exact quote if you wish, that the cover up stories were muddled. Some say Stein knew, others including Alan Brazil who I quoted, said he never knew a thing about it.

I thought this was about Celtic and cover ups? What's the Catholic church got to do with it?

Ban the lot of who?

If we're not with who?

I'm not surprised you play, what you term, your "ace card".

Why would I want to ram the rape of children down someone's throat?

Will you be doing the same with Tory and Labour voters?

People who pay the licence fee or watch the BBC?

People who have any involvement with the Boys Brigade?

How about the police?

The British Armed Forces maybe?

Christ even the Royal Family have been implicated in allegations of being involved in or covering up sexual abuse of kids.

This is the type of point-missing that irritates the shit outta me.

I assume you are saying that everyone you mentioned above have been guilty or covered up child abuse?

If they were all our footballing rivals, guilty of covering up abuse 100% and were guilty of trying to kill us off and strip our titles - take it from me I'd be the first to say the same about them. In the meantime, if anyone connected to the above has been guilty of they disgusting acts then they should be jailed for life and any individual honors removed from them immediately. No two ways about it.

Yet you don't feel the need to say the same about Celtic?

You know that senile old bastard Tannerell had a mini meltdown a few hours ago accusing me of using Erskine hospital to point score. You've just used the BB's, Royal Family, British Army to attempt to do the same. I will await his little shouting match at you. I won't hold my breath, though, because certain people on here are bigger hypocrites than the tarriers.

This is the type of point-missing that irritates the shit outta me.

I assume you are saying that everyone you mentioned above have been guilty or covered up child abuse?

No. I said implicated. Some have. Some are serving jail sentences for it right now. Others are currently under investigation for involvement in abuse, or covering up abuse,of children.

If they were all our footballing rivals, guilty of covering up abuse 100% and were guilty of trying to kill us off and strip our titles - take it from me I'd be the first to say the same about them. In the meantime, if anyone connected to the above has been guilty of they disgusting acts then they should be jailed for life and any individual honors removed from them immediately. No two ways about it.

But that's just my point. It's all about them being our football rivals. Doesn't matter that the governing party of the country covered up peados, they never tried to steal our titles. Jesus fucking wept.

Yet you don't feel the need to say the same about Celtic?

I have, repeatedly throughout the thread.

You know that senile old bastard Tannerell had a mini meltdown a few hours ago accusing me of using Erskine hospital to point score. You've just used the BB's, Royal Family, British Army to attempt to do the same. I will await his little shouting match at you. I won't hold my breath, though, because certain people on here are bigger hypocrites than the tarriers.

If Tannerall has an issue with what I've posted I'm sure he'll say. It wouldn't be the first time.

It good but it's not right. I said, and feel free to go back and find the exact quote if you wish, that the cover up stories were muddled. Some say Stein knew, others including Alan Brazil who I quoted, said he never knew a thing about it.

I thought this was about Celtic and cover ups? What's the Catholic church got to do with it?

Dude you've dug yourself some size of hole here and you seem unable to stop digging.The problem seems to stem from the fact that you've not done your research and if you spent half as much time googling Jim Torbett,Frank Cairney and John Cullen followed by the the word C****C as you've spent on this thread you'll realise how misguided your comments are . One thing for sure off the top of my head is that Big Jock Knew without a shadow of a doubt but swept it under the carpet to protect the tims . Sadly his lack of transparency made it easier for Cairney and Cullen to carry out their crimes and worse of all allow Torbett to return to the scene of his crimes when put in charge of C****C shop years later ,you couldn't make this up and if it happened in the Internet era we'd no longer have to worry about that shamefull club . The fact that C****C and Catholicism go hand in hand with paedophilia is not a coincidence imo .Maybe once , maybe twice but three times ? And all documented and easily found ,and allowed to happen because people didn't want to talk about it !

Think it's just anti-british with this dude ,,,bbs royal family and the British army all on his radar

Thinks it's a disgrace he will allow all the timposters probably wanking off to his comments some extra ammunition to fire at us

Probs a thread on there forum as we speak

But the worse of the lot is that he seems to have missed our biggest enemy in his tirade

The unwashed have got it easy compared to Rangers and some of britains oldest institutions

Dare I say it dude a yes voter I gather

Think it's just anti-british with this dude ,,,bbs royal family and the British army all on his radar

Thinks it's a disgrace he will allow all the timposters probably wanking off to his comments some extra ammunition to fire at us

Probs a thread on there forum as we speak

But the worse of the lot is that he seems to have missed our biggest enemy in his tirade

The unwashed have got it easy compared to Rangers and some of britains oldest institutions

Dare I say it dude a yes voter I gather

Can I ask you this, do you think child abuse only happens in the Catholic Church and at C£let!c boys club? This question is not there to catch you out btw. I would just like you to answer it honestly tisall

It's got fuck all to do with being an uber fan / loyalist etc etc or having an obsession over them.

...but then again, you know that.

Stop being a prick.

Oh - another well thought out response !

In my list I forgot to say I'll never be in with the in crowd on here because I don't swear at and call random posters a prick/ cunt/ etc etc .