It's A Good News Week

Virtuoso

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article, the reference to the songs glorifying the IRA is particularly sickening ....... not minimising the paedophilia that happened, but the mention of that song brought this old memory up.

I remember the song well but not the band, and if you discount the first line of the first verse, then the rest of the verse sums up the IRA atrocities to a tee ....... and the plastics who sing their praises ......... disgusting malcontents. :anguish:

"It's good news week,

Someone dropped a bomb somewhere,

Contaminating atmosphere,

And darkening the sky"......... and the lives of so many innocent UK citizens, young and old, by their terrorist actions.

Only the worst scum of the earth will see this glorification of terrorists as a badge of honour ...... a concept they know nothing of.

:drugang:

:ukflag:

Good news week should have read something along the lines of we won 4-0 and reached a cup final. We had an AGM that wasn't a complete embarrassment and we have decided to pay off MA. That would have been plenty. Why mention them? Why constantly mention them in this forum?

I also agree with The Dude, we need to stop going on about the peado stuff

Good article, the reference to the songs glorifying the IRA is particularly sickening ....... not minimising the paedophilia that happened, but the mention of that song brought this old memory up.

I remember the song well but not the band, and if you discount the first line of the first verse, then the rest of the verse sums up the IRA atrocities to a tee ....... and the plastics who sing their praises ......... disgusting malcontents. :anguish:

"It's good news week,

Someone dropped a bomb somewhere,

Contaminating atmosphere,

And darkening the sky"......... and the lives of so many innocent UK citizens, young and old, by their terrorist actions.

Only the worst scum of the earth will see this glorification of terrorists as a badge of honour ...... a concept they know nothing of.

:drugang:

:ukflag:

And mostly due to ignorance and an obsessed hatred through inferiority complex which blinds them to the basic social brutality of terrorism.

You already know this but you are as bad as the tims sometimes, they had a pop at our club so our fans have a pop back.

A club with a horrible history like theirs would do well to keep their mouth shut and maybe this wouldn't be dragged up.

Horrible....they are the WORST!

Everything I despise, they are it.

Dirty paedophile ridden malcontent, terrorist loving dregs of society. Those incestuous scum bastards should be sterilised at birth, tattooed with 666 on their forehead and tagged. Fucking vhermin.

Good news week should have read something along the lines of we won 4-0 and reached a cup final. We had an AGM that wasn't a complete embarrassment and we have decided to pay off MA. That would have been plenty. Why mention them? Why constantly mention them in this forum?

I also agree with The Dude, we need to stop going on about the peado stuff

I associate the worst cover ups of paedo stuff mainly with religious organisations including the Catholic church, the Anglican church, and establishment political parties.

Cellic as a national institution and role model to many youngsters were involved in a similar cover up. That is unforgivable and should not be swept under the carpet as you suggest.

Nothing to do with the actual football or our rivalry. Same as my contempt for Glitter and Savile was nothing to do with musical taste.

I associate the worst cover ups of paedo stuff mainly with religious organisations including the Catholic church, the Anglican church, and establishment political parties.

Cellic as a national institution and role model to many youngsters were involved in a similar cover up. That is unforgivable and should not be swept under the carpet as you suggest.

Nothing to do with the actual football or our rivalry. Same as my contempt for Glitter and Savile was nothing to do with musical taste.

BJK

Never suggested anything should be swept under the carpet.

Its being mentioned on this forum far to often. Remarks like 'A lot of guests in here tonight, well at least they're no oot touchin weans'

That's not highlighting cover ups or showing contempt for the crime, that's making cheap digs.

People will drag it up regardless without a second thought. It's nothing to do with Celtic 'keeping their mouth shut'. It's just fucking vile to use sexual abuse of children to score imaginary Internet points.

As bad as the tims?

Got to agree with you there, mate. It's like folk just go for the nuclear option every time there's bragging rights.

It's been a good week for us, especially after so much bad. We are on the up, the haters are on the way down. Leave it at that.

Another VB article another reference to child abuse. Pathetic.

You really need to have a serious word with yourself. We have been demonised beyond belief for our supposed "crimes" , goaded provoked, cajoled and hunted with a fervent zeal That shows no sign of abating, and you would promote diplomacy?

What occurred in the east end was indefensible and any repercussions are a direct result of the way it was handled, so don't dare come on here and attempt to stain our people as bad as them.

Never suggested anything should be swept under the carpet.

Its being mentioned on this forum far to often. Remarks like 'A lot of guests in here tonight, well at least they're no oot touchin weans'

That's not highlighting cover ups or showing contempt for the crime, that's making cheap digs.

:lol:

You're fucking at it.

See if they want to come onto another teams forum, they better be prepared to take everything that comes their way.

You really need to have a serious word with yourself. We have been demonised beyond belief for our supposed "crimes" , goaded provoked, cajoled and hunted with a fervent zeal That shows no sign of abating, and you would promote diplomacy?

What occurred in the east end was indefensible and any repercussions are a direct result of the way it was handled, so don't dare come on here and attempt to stain our people as bad as them.

Where did the Dude mention diplomacy? Where did the Dude say that we were as bad as them?

What happened to us was wrong.

What happened to the young kids was wrong.

One has nothing to do with the other.

How do you know I dont?

You very well may, and if you do I commend you for it, but the vast majority don't. My mum works in a residential school for vulnerable girls. Some of the stories she's told me about them would make you physically ill. Wee lassies being pimped out by parents for bags of smack, mothers forcing daughters to have sex with the mums boyfriend and all sorts of other depraved shit. These wee lassies have had their lives destroyed by the time most of us are just discovering drink and birds and everything that goes with it. Using stuff like that to paint a football team in a better light than another is just totally wrong imo.

Where have I suggested sweeping anything under the carpet?

No. I don't promote diplomacy. I promote not using the rape of children as a point scoring tool in a football rivalry. Historical peadophile cover ups seems to be a hot topic just now, why not make a complaint about one at Celtic Park.

No. I don't promote diplomacy. I promote not using the rape of children as a point scoring tool in a football rivalry. Historical peadophile cover ups seems to be a hot topic just now, why not make a complaint about one at Celtic Park.

There has been numerous complaints made (and there continues to do so), but the fucking mhedia here won't touch it.

These bastards need to be continually reminded of what they are and what they did.