Warburton Press Conference

BridgeIsBlue

"What stage would you consider your work at Rangers done?" Translation: "I'm a tic fan. Can you please fuck off."

What other managers ever get asked such a question? Scottish "journalists" are fucking wankers.

Every one of the same journalist's questions has "mhank" written all over it. Fuckin tosser.

" are you hoping you dont lose anybody in the next transfer window?"

I mean whats he going to say to answer that ? "i hope I lose everybody and the squads completely fucked - there happy?" How the fuck are these people getting paid for this.

That guy re the transfer budget question - he was desperate for MW to say he didn't know his transfer budget - even going so far as trying to put words in MW's mouth. Its pathetic.

He'd be in the wrong job if he didn't.

your spot on mate.got a feeling mark warburton will take this club very far.he is a joy to listen too always one step ahead of everyone else.he has defo given us a lot more to cheer about in such a short time, couple of years from now who knows.from the first team to youth accademy we are flying.

What sort of question is. How does it feel to be playing along side Danny and ball.

I take you don't have a preference.

What sort of question is that fuck sake

It's an absolute waste of a question. What is he expecting to get out of that? Surely he's not thick enough to think Kiernan is going to say he has a preference?