Sellout Salmond

wighty1963

First Minister BAW HEED is pleading for all Scottish Football fans to help their clubs in time of need.He's a hypocrite because where was he when Rangers needed backing to sort out the shambles Craig Whyte left us in. I hope this stunt turns out to be another disaster for Scottish football and let's hope Hearts go to the wall and see what he does for his beloved Hearts then. WATP.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Salmond PR shite. Where is his comments regarding Ibrox redundancies and the continued persecution of Rangers by the way of imposing illegal sanctions aimed at obliterating our club. He should either keep his fat face shut or adopt a balanced approach What am I saying this is SNP leader after all!!

I wouldn't expect a government to get involved with any individual club. He can not be seen to ignore that Scottish football is going down the shitter.

Iwould expect him to get involved when there is going to be a lot of people getting paid of with these bastards at the sfa with there threats he is supposed to help people when there jobs are at risk from these parasites.

Any Bear that votes SNP is a traitor.

Is that you Bomber - because this statement is the same pish JB came out with similar shit about people who buy season tickets.

Politics has fuck all to do with who I support.

25 years a Season Ticket holder - renewed immediately when the notice came in and also PROUD to be Scottish, Proud to support our national team and PROUD to be a SNP supporter!

I agree that politics and the football team you support are on no way related however you would really have to be a thick cunt to support the snp.

It is a bit sad that there are Rangers supporters who would vote republican bigots like Cunningham into government.

Fick you and your 25 years you brain dead, brave heart watching retard.

Is that you Bomber - because this statement is the same pish JB came out with similar shit about people who buy season tickets.

Politics has fuck all to do with who I support.

25 years a Season Ticket holder - renewed immediately when the notice came in and also PROUD to be Scottish, Proud to support our national team and PROUD to be a SNP supporter!

Have you asked Nicola why she has done nothing to help a business in her constituency?

Have you asked your idol why he has done nothing?

You are every bit as bad as the wankers you vote for.

All the shit we've been through and are going through with no help from government or constituent MSP's and you're perfectly happy to vote them back in.

By fuck he must laugh his head off when the votes come in from you and your ilk.

You didn't expect the Caledonian Hitler to help us did you?

"Nobody likes us we don't care"

Scotland is in the grip of a Republican stranglehold and the sooner people wake up to the fact it will be to late.

This is not about Sporting Integrity it is about a Political Agenda stacked against us for what we are, our ehos, our structure

and in this little rabid racist country , we don't tick all the right boxes.

Like all Dictators what do they do to those who don't conform "Strangle Them" exactly what is happening now.

:crabflute:

And Rangers fans are happy voting for a fat cnt that hates all we stand for.

Why do we also perpetually vote the Glasgow Labour Party in to power in Glasgow Council?

They are a shower of vhermin as well who hate us even more that the SNP do.

There is no way that the SNP would alienate a support base of people who dislike the UK and would go for independence in place of supporting us when they are more about being populist than principled.

Politically, I find them appalling, disagree with their policies on a wide range of issues, disagree with their political tactics, and find it amazing that Alec Salmond is the only leader in Europe who can have a close relationship with Newscorp and no-one seems to care. But I don't hold those views because I am a Rangers fan.

I am sure that the Rangers fans who vote for them take a range of things into account, it isn't fair to expect Rangers to be the number one criteria when you decide who to vote for.

Have you asked Nicola why she has done nothing to help a business in her constituency?

Have you asked your idol why he has done nothing?

You are every bit as bad as the wankers you vote for.

All the shit we've been through and are going through with no help from government or constituent MSP's and you're perfectly happy to vote them back in.

By fuck he must laugh his head off when the votes come in from you and your ilk.

aye thats a convincing argument to make me change my mind. some people are so hell bent on tying politics to football it's laughable and the above is just a rant and is joke