Top Scorer

rfcfraserrfc

250 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Be Top Scorer This Season?

• Andy Little
    • Lee Mculloch
    • Francisco Sandaza

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if McCulloch's going to be playing midfield the majority of the season to make room for Sandaza/Kyle I think it'll be Andy Little

This must never be allowed to happen again. I think he proved last year, that if hes not up top, hes a liablity. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I take it you weren't at the match on Saturday :sherlock:

Jig had a fine game - in the middle of the park.

No i wasnt there. Doesnt change the fact that Jig is never a midfielder, and is much more use to us playing as a forward. Him having a fine game in midfield against the worst team in Scotland doesnt change that. Did you miss the first half of last season when he played there?

Im not critisising him, im just saying i prefer him up front, as does anyone thats ever watched him playing, apart from you, obviously.

No i wasnt there. Doesnt change the fact that Jig is never a midfielder, and is much more use to us playing as a forward. Him having a fine game in midfield against the worst team in Scotland doesnt change that. Did you miss the first half of last season when he played there?

Im not critisising him, im just saying i prefer him up front, as does anyone thats ever watched him playing, apart from you, obviously.

Agree his best position is not midfield.

But with Little, Sandaza and young McKay Is Jig is really needed up front?

Reckon he can do a good job in midfield and act as a mentor to young McLeod who has been impressive. Besides he may be needed as a replacement for Black who is still making too many rash tackles and may end up sitting out games!!

Sandaza or Little or perhaps someone we haven't even signed yet.

One of them has a serious chance to break the record for goals scored in one season.

Sandaza and Little could have had four or five each against ES. Easily.

David Bingham & Kenny Deuchar scored 65 goals between them when Gretna won the 3rd division. I'm expecting Little & Sandaza to better that.

Little has been good in the games I have seen him in this season, so it makes it odd that no one tried to pick him up in the summer when he was out of contract. 5 goals in 4 games so far is a decent return in any league and proves his value. Does anybody know if there was any interest in him and if he maybe priced himself out of the market a bit?

Once Sandazza gets his eye in, it'll be a straight fight between them both as to who'll be top. I think it'll be great to have us with two guys competing with each other to be the best.

Dean Sheils may well get a few as well, but I doubt he'll beat them two.

I never voted on the poll as I never vote in these things, nor do I fill in surveys. It's a matter of principle. :rolleyes::sherlock:

Fully expect Little to bag 30+ if he is played as the main striker.

McCulloch, not too sure about, as i think he will need to chip in in midfield at times.

Sandaza will get a good amount I'm sure (tu).

As for Kyle, can't see him getting a lot of game time, but hope he will bag a good few, to keep Sandaza and Little on their toes.