Green exclusive on SSN now

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who has the Interests of Rangers will have my full support.

I am Positive about CG, Yorkshire people are Tough and resolute, and good working Class people.My Mother stays in Hull, and they Work Hard .

He gets my full support .

Is Regan not from Yorkshire?

I actually worry about how Miller would have handled this mess, Charles I'm behind you & the Club right now sir!

Just think of the disaster that would have ensued had any of the TBK versions gotten control.

That bunch of raspers in their cloud cuckoo land would never have been able to get to grip with recent events and would have been more out of their depth than Elton John in a heavyweight boxing match.

Green has shown he isn't in it for a quick buck and has pretty much done what he said he would.

If he proves Whyte has nothing to do with his consortium (which he will) then surely thats the last we'll hear from Bomber Brown and his ilk.

That lot are nothing but a bunch of anchors holding us back. Take that sentence how you will.

Said he was living in safe houses :anguish:

Its hilarious how sensationally Sky Sports News twisted that into something its not. He said that he'd finally got a flat in Glasgow and now wouldn't have to jump "from safe house to safe house" i.e. he now has a permanent home in Glasgow and doesn't have to keep shifting about aimlessly.

The way Sky Sports News portrayed was as if there were Rangers fans hunting for him. Ludicrous.

He looks tired to me, like this whole sorry saga is taking its toll on him... In his tone of voice you could tell hes sick of all the shit and the sniping from the sidelines...

I personally like the guy, remember, we're a 3rd div team now and hes still here and still carrying through with his plan for Rangers return, most other so called non-Rangers men would have dropped us like a hot patato by now

If Charles Green was not genuine he would have gone by now, the guy is doing a great job under impossible circumstances, he has my full support.

Agree, our detracters would have ripped a weaker man apart by now. Guy can handle himself and that's massively important right now :pipe:

I'm looking forward to seeing him :2gunsfiring_v1: restoring some order to Scottish football if he does turn out to be ok and stays long term. He's done well to sit back, keep calm, and dignified, allowing our more frenzied enemies to reveal themselves and the farce that is Scottish football. He could not have expected it to be so difficult, so credit where it's due to CG :beer1:

I was waiting for bomber to pop out the bushes "dont buy season tickets, I am buying the club with my two ginger bottles and an amulet of hens teeth"

(tu) Brown needs to come up with cash and proof. Hens teeth? You a doo man? :lol:

Its hilarious how sensationally Sky Sports News twisted that into something its not. He said that he'd finally got a flat in Glasgow and now wouldn't have to jump "from safe house to safe house" i.e. he now has a permanent home in Glasgow and doesn't have to keep shifting about aimlessly.

The way Sky Sports News portrayed was as if there were Rangers fans hunting for him. Ludicrous.

To be honest I've never heard one person describe moving houses as a Safe House. Safe house suggests he didn't want his address known for whatever reason. Plus I didn't see sky sensationalise any of it imo.

Have a wee think about how you all feel about this long drawn out affair.

Then think how you'd feel if you were Charles Green.

Feel better now?

The guys doing a great job (so far) in almost impossible circumstances.

He needs our support. We need to give him that support.