Why the f**k is that inside Ibrox?

Blue_Nose

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fucken unbelievable. His shirt of all shirts ffs. Cunt must be laughing like fuck at our club. If green does takeover he should have a ceremonial burning of that rhag immediately. So disappointed that that's hanging in Ibrox.

Wonder if theres a nacho novo, or Ally McCoist framed photo on the walls at Parkhead. rolleyes.gif

Spot on. Whoever gave the go ahead for that idea has a heid that zips in the back; bad enough having any of their colours polluting our house, but that particular one is an abomination.

We are the better club. When you can display a shirt of those who hate you with their being, and remark it is just one among many items our proud club has, you win the higher ground.

naw its disgusting and we have to take action

The op's a taig, so glad nobody gave him the reply he wanted.

Because i don't go arselicking to VB, this means i'm a taig?

FFS, get a grip :wanker:

Since you are clearly the man in the know, what reply did I want? unless your going to tell me you like that fucking rag handing up on the wall inside Ibrox, what other reply would their be?

Your a taig because thats what you are fuck all to do with VB

Nah bother Sherlock :sherlock:

obviously accusing me of being a taig is just a coincidence after you seemed to wet your knicked because i had a bit of a go at VB

I saw it there about 3 years ago......it's on the wall of the education suite.............there's loads more jerseys as well.....I took weans there from school.....I just hope that Education Suite will be funded by the new regime

PS I was dissappointed they didn't have a Hi Hi jersey..but they asked me for the 50's top I had on......no way...cost me a fortune from Toffs......minted tops nevertheless