1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

5.9m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    len4523

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.2m
    • Don't know how some cunts get up in the morning, nothings really changed since last week. I was as angry as anyone else on Sunday, but it's like some people have never been involved in a title race. Some of the posters on here would have the U-18's play the rest of the season the way it sounds.
    • Controversial and will go down badly but I don’t think his record’s been that good. Haven’t looked at it but can’t be that dissimilar to Beale’s last season. However, the measure of him is that his leadership is about the only reason we even have a puncher’s chance to win the 8 games for a treble. Whatever happens it’s an utter must that he takes at least one of the two remaining trophies. Lose to them another couple of times and we’re back in the same position as last autumn if he loses the first OF.
    • I’ve went so hard on us not winning that I won’t even celebrate if we do win just to save face. 
    • 5 wins and a draw gets us the title
    • Its in the nature of football fans to believe that anything can happen, you just never know etc. Im normally like that myself but this current team of ours have successfully over a period of years hammered that out of me. The pressure is on they blow it every time. They are terrified of pressure, they cant function when its on. I would go as far to say that if we win this league from here then itll be a far bigger shock than helicopter sunday. Sad but true.
  • Popular Contributors