Graham Spears

ruaridhmac

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's about time people asked GS the question....Why do u think it's a crime for RFC to be a Protestant club but, it's fine for CFC to be a Catholic club?

Obviously this is what he thinks because he's went on for years and years about it.

If GS feels this way would that not make him a bigot?

I don't see the Protestant religion being attacked in the wider community but people who use the club to trumpet their own religious views do seem to get a tough time of it.

I've been back in Glasgow for over 15 years and its by far the best place I've lived for Rangers and celtic fans mixing together socially and in the workplace.

Speirs, Keevins etc would have everyone believe that Glasgow is a war zone with two extremist factions going toe to toe every day. They feed off this bullshit and use it to blame societies ills on football supporters.

I don't see the Protestant religion being attacked in the wider community but people who use the club to trumpet their own religious views do seem to get a tough time of it.

I've been back in Glasgow for over 15 years and its by far the best place I've lived for Rangers and celtic fans mixing together socially and in the workplace.

Speirs, Keevins etc would have everyone believe that Glasgow is a war zone with two extremist factions going toe to toe every day. They feed off this bullshit and use it to blame societies ills on football supporters.

Spot on. The figures showing that the so called religious divide has dwindled dramatically are conveniently forgotten all too often.

+rep

Good post. We still hate each other but the way they go on about it it's like we're living in the republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Where they don't mix with each other.

Rangers and Celtic fans in Glasgow mix with each other everyday of there lives.

Many people have familys who are half and half etc. there dads side of the family Are Rangers fans/Protestants and the other side is Catholic and Celtic fans etc.

These cunts just add to everything and make it worse.

Good post. We still hate each other but the way they go on about it it's like we're living in the republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Where they don't mix with each other.

Many people have familys who are half and half etc. there dads side of the family Are Rangers fans/Protestants and the other side is Catholic and Celtic fans etc.

I think the word your looking for is Propaganda

They thrive on sensationalism, if nothings happenin they go and get on twatter/tv/radio or where ever they can to spout their bile in attempt to either wind us or them up so they can write some shite and sell a paper.. Seriously, these cunts who keep on about dropping the religious element and havin a huge pre-match love-in are just pandering to the people on the outside looking in, while they secretly, and in their own tiny minds would love nothing more than to have us killing each other after matches.. They'd be quite happy to see us fighting on the streets just so they can have shit to write, their bottom feeders!

Graham Spiers ‏@GrahamSpiers

@Pmacgiollabhain Phil, for heavens sake, go for therapy. It's not so expensive.

The thing is with Phil, I could find myself almost feeling sorry for his family. Their husband/father is effectively a common beggar. I like to pride myself on going out to work to provide for my wife and kids. I'm a reasonably articulate chap and could easily start up a blog simply running off at the mouth about Celtic, a club I strongly dislike. I would of course then have to beg my fellow Bears to read said blog, providing me with some revenue. Phil has to beg his fellow tims to give him money in exchange for constantly writing about a club he professes to despise. It is like a tramp dancing in the street for others amusement in order to feed his children and put clothes on their back. It is an incredibly sad and humiliating way for a man to have to earn a crust for his family. Especially for a man with a glittering past in the world of social work. Sad, sad, sad.

The thing is with Phil, I could find myself almost feeling sorry for his family. Their husband/father is effectively a common beggar. I like to pride myself on going out to work to provide for my wife and kids. I'm a reasonably articulate chap and could easily start up a blog simply running off at the mouth about Celtic, a club I strongly dislike. I would of course then have to beg my fellow Bears to read said blog, providing me with some revenue. Phil has to beg his fellow tims to give him money in exchange for constantly writing about a club he professes to despise. It is like a tramp dancing in the street for others amusement in order to feed his children and put clothes on their back. It is an incredibly sad and humiliating way for a man to have to earn a crust for his family. Especially for a man with a glittering past in the world of social work. Sad, sad, sad.

Sad,but true. That's probably why his wife left him and he can't remember his daughters age,always wondered how a dead pensioner could still cash a pension,one of life's mysterys.

If it weren't for people like Luther , Clavin and Knox then this country would still be torturing and burning people for the crimes of herecy and witchcraft , Satans guardian is in Rome and not in hell

jist a minute, though.

so that means, if i convert, then i can burn the cunt at the stake!

now, if i can just get a chastity belt to protect my arse...

jist a minute, though.

so that means, if i convert, then i can burn the cunt at the stake!

now, if i can just get a chastity belt to protect my arse...

Read about the reign of Mary 1 of England and the Spanish Inquistion then you'll begin to understand