Has Your Anger Diminished ?

Im still Fuckin ragin, but to be honest I dont actually hate Stubbs,Delia, Barraclough and all the new personel, etc stc etc personally of the clubs which delighted in our misfortune, but I still cannot forgive the clubs they represent for their mocking and vindictive attitude to this day. We expect the tarriers to hate us, that is enshrouded in history and would expect no less, but Hertz, Hibz, and the whole sorry sad bunch of losers that to this day cannot let it go piss me off. Fact is up to three years ago, I sallied through life completely not giving a toss about any other club apart from Rangers, ....but now...... Am I a sad bitter bastard ? because now I delight in Their misfortunes ? The delight I felt the other night when we put Hibs to the sword , and the delight I will wallow in when Hertz get their arse roasted on most games next season will be wonderful. I used to not give a toss but now I have a warm glow when I hear of any other clubs hard times. I have a good feeling when I think of our emergence from the gloom, but should I/We forgive and forget ? personally I think not.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still Fuckin ragin, but to be honest I dont actually hate Stubbs,Delia, Barraclough and all the new personel, etc stc etc personally of the clubs which delighted in our misfortune, but I still cannot forgive the clubs they represent for their mocking and vindictive attitude to this day. We expect the tarriers to hate us, that is enshrouded in history and would expect no less, but Hertz, Hibz, and the whole sorry sad bunch of losers that to this day cannot let it go piss me off. Fact is up to three years ago, I sallied through life completely not giving a toss about any other club apart from Rangers, ....but now...... Am I a sad bitter bastard ? because now I delight in Their misfortunes ? The delight I felt the other night when we put Hibs to the sword , and the delight I will wallow in when Hertz get their arse roasted on most games next season will be wonderful. I used to not give a toss but now I have a warm glow when I hear of any other clubs hard times. I have a good feeling when I think of our emergence from the gloom, but should I/We forgive and forget ? personally I think not.

I hate your lack of sentence structure and the smell of the post, the rest of the cnuts, to be expected, ... three more games ....

You don't hate Ronny the tranny or Stubbs cause you're a taig. End of.

Time is a great healer mate so I should be fine 50 years after im dead and forgive the feckers. I will never directly give any of them another penny by going to their grounds, that 3 1/2 years now, it was like biting my nose off the spite my face at first as I never ever missed any games , now its easy as most games are in tv and ive had 3 great holidays with cash saved, still go to every hime game I can and that isnt going ti change.

Also Im a bit pissed and feeling a bit reflective and wondering whether the aforementioned hate is worthy of me. truth is I still do hate scottish fottball, as for my sentence structure, I admit its shite and apologies for that. as for the taig accusation, fucks sake mate, if only you knew my history. but all that shite aside, ... seriously.... we all hate certain clubs for their part in our misfortunes..... but for how long eh ??????-----------do we still hate the germans for WW2 , do we hate napoleon for the fact he was a bit of a bastard and as for Ghengis Khan,...I,ll never forgive those mongolians. How Long do we hate, simple question.

A bit. I'm far more interested in what we're doing and how we go about things.

I still feel like we got screwed over by previous boards of ours, the Scottish footballing authorities and a myriad of others but it finally feels like we're heading in the right direction so I'd rather focus on that rather than being bitter at what happened in the past.

Never forgive or forget all our haters who tried to kill our club. Or fans of other clubs who wanted us kicked out of the league, and are happy to sing songs about our club being dead, so fluck all of them.

As long as I live I will want to know who decided to target Rangers, and who is keeping the HMRC witch hunt going with appeal after appeal.

And yes, I was shocked at the vindictiveness and bloodlust from the rest of Scottish football, I naively thought only the tarriers hated us enough to want us dead.

Like I said I,m sitting here drinking and thinking, guy at my work, a bitter taig, was sacked today after failing a random drink and drug test, bitter cunt has given us bears hell for years-----when I heard I was having a wee laugh to myself, ---serves the tarrier cunt right etc etc--and felt a warm glow at his demise------now-----I,m ashamed of myself for my schadenfreud------guy at the end of the day was a worker just like me, and no one deserved that. so I posted wondering if others felt the same as me, and seriously----Is their an end to the hate ? it cant be a good thing to through life with a burning hatred of others, however I see I,m not alone.

Like I said I,m sitting here drinking and thinking, guy at my work, a bitter taig, was sacked today after failing a random drink and drug test, bitter cunt has given us bears hell for years-----when I heard I was having a wee laugh to myself, ---serves the tarrier cunt right etc etc--and felt a warm glow at his demise------now-----I,m ashamed of myself for my schadenfreud------guy at the end of the day was a worker just like me, and no one deserved that. so I posted wondering if others felt the same as me, and seriously----Is their an end to the hate ? it cant be a good thing to through life with a burning hatred of others, however I see I,m not alone.

Would never have guessed you were having a bevvy mate. Wire in!