Super ALLY

S1lv3r

I, of course, love Walter for all he has done for the club. But I think the following comments are ludicrous:

“They could have had a situation where they penalised Rangers financially to the benefit of the other teams and added whatever other sanctions they wanted but they should have remained in the SPL for the simple reason it keeps Scottish football strong."

“Just now everyone keeps their home game but if you penalised Rangers by sharing half their gate money with the team they were playing against then that would have been to the benefit of the other clubs.”

I, of course, love Walter for all he has done for the club. But I think the following comments are ludicrous:

“They could have had a situation where they penalised Rangers financially to the benefit of the other teams and added whatever other sanctions they wanted but they should have remained in the SPL for the simple reason it keeps Scottish football strong."

“Just now everyone keeps their home game but if you penalised Rangers by sharing half their gate money with the team they were playing against then that would have been to the benefit of the other clubs.”

Ffs, with friends like these....... :angry:

I Totally agree with Walter on some parts of this story but they Talk of SPL without Rangers should be over and done with but sadly its top priority for everybody

The Rangers fans are not going to see Third Division there going to see the Rangers

And the League of Ireland is better than the SPL at this current time without Rangers its like Spanish Football without Real Madrid or Barcelona its like Cheese Without Onion its like having a roasting hot beer :lol: not one cunt wants it

p.s i do realize i went of Topic doh