Rangers pubs in Glasgow..

McBoyd

Is there not a Big Rangers Pub right close to Celtic Park? I saw it on the telly show "Toughest Pubs in Britain" a few years back? What's it called, and is it still open?

theres 2 the louden tavern and the bristol bar both on duke street

Is there not a Big Rangers Pub right close to Celtic Park? I saw it on the telly show "Toughest Pubs in Britain" a few years back? What's it called, and is it still open?

I think the Louden is the one from the TV show....looks like quite the place....maybe kinda scarey conscidering where it's located?

I think the Louden is the one from the TV show....looks like quite the place....maybe kinda scarey conscidering where it's located?

I always thought the Louden was only there to stick it right up the taigs, and it does quite a good job!

For any down south, the Cock Tavern in Farringdon London is a Rangers pub, and in Winchester, there's a few Gers that drink in the Exchange....which is where I'm going to be for the final, sadly!

*Edit, I put Inn, que Ricksen's sillyness