Aaron niguez

I just noticed the line ups for Barcelona v Elche tonight and seen the name Aaron niguez in the Elche starting 11.

I'm speculating that it is the former youngster we had at Rangers a few seasons back? Although he didn't quite make it at Rangers it will be interesting to see how he has developed since leaving. A wee heads up for anyone interested.

On Sky sports 5 at 8pm.

I just noticed the line ups for Barcelona v Elche tonight and seen the name Aaron niguez in the Elche starting 11.

I'm speculating that it is the former youngster we had at Rangers a few seasons back? Although he didn't quite make it at Rangers it will be interesting to see how he has developed since leaving. A wee heads up for anyone interested.

On Sky sports 5 at 8pm.

Cheers.

Was thinking about him a few weeks back in pre-season.

Only really saw him at Portsmouth, where he seemed too eager to impress & was a bit greedy.

Seemed talented enough, so nice to hear he's not dropped completely off the scale!

I think we were all just so desperate for some flair in the team we convinced ourselves he was brilliant!

In fairness he was a promising youngster for Valencia and the Spanish age group teams. Would still have liked to see him get more of a chance with us.

I think we were all just so desperate for some flair in the team we convinced ourselves he was brilliant!

In fairness he was a promising youngster for Valencia and the Spanish age group teams. Would still have liked to see him get more of a chance with us.