They'd better watch their backs

I had the following brought to my attention. Makes you wonder if a silver tongued supporter could give UEFA a push in their direction after this decision. Even better if a case could b made that their flying of he flag of the ROI was also political statement, something that I think most folk would identify as being a political statement dressed up as heritage. I'm sure that there are plenty of Legia fans who would also feel that this should be reviewed by UEFA as the rules are the rules after all.

http://www.independe...t-30530506.html

AlanCompton - "Obsessed."

Aye, very good. Funnily enough that's what some have been saying about the guys who have been working on the land deals story and the corruption in Scottish football. We are in the middle of a war with these cunts and in those situations you look to capitalise on anything you can, but then again there are those who would rather capitulate and build bridges. Btw, if it was Rangers fans flying Palestinian flags who do you think would be knocking on UEFA's door about it?

Aye, very good. Funnily enough that's what some have been saying about the guys who have been working on the land deals story and the corruption in Scottish football. We are in the middle of a war with these cunts and in those situations you look to capitalise on anything you can, but then again there are those who would rather capitulate and build bridges. Btw, if it was Rangers fans flying Palestinian flags who do you think would be knocking on UEFA's door about it?

Very good point.

For me, if they've broken the rules they should be punished. I probably wouldn't care if I hadn't been exposed to their sectarian agenda for decades.

Incidentally, what has their "support" for the Palestinians ever achieved, other than an overwhelming sense of self-satisfaction in themselves?

Very good point.

For me, if they've broken the rules they should be punished. I probably wouldn't care if I hadn't been exposed to their sectarian agenda for decades.

Incidentally, what has their "support" for the Palestinians ever achieved, other than an overwhelming sense of self-satisfaction in themselves?

(tu)

They are quick enough to take advantage of any rule, no matter how petty or unjust, that assists them. So, in the interests of natural justice and, of course, sporting integrity they should be punished by UEFA.

(tu)

They are quick enough to take advantage of any rule, no matter how petty or unjust, that assists them. So, in the interests of natural justice and, of course, sporting integrity they should be punished by UEFA.

Perhaps Sean the pitch invader can have another wee protest in the Europa Cup, since they're all so pro-Palestinian,

(tu)

People have got short fucking memories, part of the reason we are where we are is because is apathy, we need to be vigilant from now on because they are fucking organized. Some folk are happy to just take hit after hit from them without hitting back because "its more dignified" dignified silence achieved nothing whatsoever apart from let them get a head start on us.

That being said, I think banning flags is a bad road to go down. Britain is involved in conflicts too, so the scum will just say the Union Flag is political because "the conflict is ongoing" like in the article.

Im kinda torn on this one, I dont want to see any Palestine or Israel flags at Ibrox, but I also dont want people or clubs punished for voicing their beliefs.

That being said, I think banning flags is a bad road to go down. Britain is involved in conflicts too, so the scum will just say the Union Flag is political because "the conflict is ongoing" like in the article.

Im kinda torn on this one, I dont want to see any Palestine or Israel flags at Ibrox, but I also dont want people or clubs punished for voicing their beliefs.

This would be a more relevant concern under independence, but if it could retain your national identity, they would have a problem arguing that it was purely political.

That said, UEFA and logic are rarely in concert.

Wah wah, you are obsessed, juat like pzj on twitter with no results since he started at the start of they year apart from, "oh we are looking in to it" we beat dumbarton 4-1 on Saturday and what was the reaction from pzj? A reprint of his latest post, absolute joke.

And you have read the rule books about a "flag" getting thrown, you should say it to the Israel flags at Ibrox, but you won't, you will complain on here and do nothing. Palestine and Israel flags have no right to be anywhere near Football as they are both terrorists

Wah wah, you are obsessed, juat like pzj on twitter with no results since he started at the start of they year apart from, "oh we are looking in to it" we beat dumbarton 4-1 on Saturday and what was the reaction from pzj? A reprint of his latest post, absolute joke.

And you have read the rule books about a "flag" getting thrown, you should say it to the Israel flags at Ibrox, but you won't, you will complain on here and do nothing. Palestine and Israel flags have no right to be anywhere near Football as they are both terrorists

WTF <cr>

Quite a rant there young man

So what you say now Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan?

It was the right idea to fine st johnstone and celtic for flying a terrorist flag, the Israel flag is also a terrorist flag for killing innocent civillians. But some Rangers fans fly that flag and not one word agaisnt that from any of us, it can also lead to a fine by the same people that fined the above teams

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan - "It was the right idea to fine st johnstone and celtic for flying a terrorist flag, the Israel flag is also a terrorist flag for killing innocent civillians. But some Rangers fans fly that flag and not one word agaisnt that from any of us, it can also lead to a fine by the same people that fined the above teams"

Prey tell which European game Rangers fans have flown an Israeli flag and how many times it has been flown domestically?

If you see the Israeli flag as a terrorist flag then by your reasoning you must also be calling the Union Jack a terrorist flag due to the number of innocent civilians who were killed during our bombing raids on Germany in WWII. The fact is that civilians die in all wars, the Israeli flag is no more a terrorist flag than that of any other national flag flown around the world. The reason the Palestinian flag is cited as such is because of the number of terrorist attacks that have been committed in their name around the world. Likewise why the flag of the ROI is seen as a terrorist flag by many of our fans.

Bit harsh that fine.

Anyway, be careful what you wish for seeing as our fans have had Israel flags in the ground (tu)

Would an Israeli be allowed to take an Israeli flag to Ibrox? Is it just Israel you have a problem with what about American fans can they bring an American flag to the game?

Would an Israeli be allowed to take an Israeli flag to Ibrox? Is it just Israel you have a problem with what about American fans can they bring an American flag to the game?

You haven't understood the context of my post Thermo, i'm not offended at anything and haven't a problem with people bringing flags to games. My post is in relation the the original post.