SWP joins Man City!

Boab

Fucking sweet.

I've heard the fee is about £8million, him and Petrov are going to be wanktastic.

Hart

Garrido/Ball Dunne/Haim Richards Corluka

Petrov Johnson Kompany SWP

Elano JO

:)

(I hope thats the right way round)

Not seen Jo play so can't judge, but

-------------------------- Hart ------------------------

Corluka --- Dunne/Rcihards --- Ben Haim --- Ball

----------------------- Kompany ---------------------

Wright-Phillips ------- Johnson --------- Petrov

--------- Elano -----

-------------------- Sturridge ----------------------

with Ireland, one of Dunne or Richards, Evans, Vassell, Onuha, Hamann and Jo on the bench. :drool:

Exclusive: Wright-Phillips returns home

28/08/2008 13:54

Manchester City can exclusively reveal that Shaun Wright-Phillips has rejoined the Club.

The fans’ favourite agreed personal terms after completing a medical this morning and joins on a four-year contract following an undisclosed deal being reached with Chelsea.

Shaun is back at the Club after moving to Stamford Bridge just over three years ago and on his return today he told mcfc.co.uk: "Obviously I'm delighted to come back to City and I just can't wait to get started again."

Manager Mark Hughes added of his exciting signing: "I've always admired him and he's certainly been a target of mine since I came to the football club.

"To actually secure the deal and bring Shaun back home is a fantastic coup for us and I'm sure the supporters will be just as excited as we are to have him back at Manchester City."

We'll have more quotes from Wright-Phillips later and it is expected that Shaun will be presented to the media at a press conference at the City of Manchester Stadium tomorrow.

Leon Collins

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=1...amp;toyear=2008

4 year deal, just on SSN!

I'm very happy, I'm starting to be a fan of Man City you see! :)

glory hunter :P

:P

I sttayed with a Man City family in Manchester and when family friends were down there again recently, they sent me down the new home strip, a Man City dog bowl and a Man City mug which I now use at meal-times.

Have never really had an english team to follow in a big way, always just been a massive fan, so with me accepting an invite to return to the City of the Manchester for early November against Tottenham - it seems I can have another blue team to follow!

I sttayed with a Man City family in Manchester and when family friends were down there again recently, they sent me down the new home strip, a Man City dog bowl and a Man City mug which I now use at meal-times.

Have never really had an english team to follow in a big way, always just been a massive fan, so with me accepting an invite to return to the City of the Manchester for early November against Tottenham - it seems I can have another blue team to follow!

I picked Man City as my English team years ago cause i loved Uwe Rosler when he played for them as a kid, and there is not a team i despise more than United.

But to be a part time fan and eat from a dog bowl and mug with the club crest on, that's dedication. (tu)

I picked Man City as my English team years ago cause i loved Uwe Rosler when he played for them as a kid, and there is not a team i despise more than United.

But to be a part time fan and eat from a dog bowl and mug with the club crest on, that's dedication. (tu)

:lol: The dog got a new extra bowl :mutley:

City are my preferred team in England, i used yo go watch them, back in the late 80's early 90's.

I went to see Chels back then also, was at City V Chelsea in the old 2nd division, loyalties split, but it was a good weekend.

Watching Chelsea was more of a convenience thing as there was plenty buses going down, when we would have a day off.

May bank holiday weekend used to be a special one.. :shifty:

Blackpool never knew what had hit it... :sherlock: