Prepare to be nauseated

I was just thinking that we will get all the timmy back slapping when they go down to Manchester ... you know the sort of thing "at least we can behave blah blah blah". Furthermore I'm sure that donlan character will roll out the welcome mat for potato famine fc in the way he didn't for us <_<

Yip. I predicted this right after the draw and today Keep The Filth had a piece along the lines..the last time Manchester was left in such ruins was when the Luftwaffe visited. Sorry timmy but you don't know your history. The only destruction visited on Manchester anything like what the Luftwaffe did was by your very own ira and you sang songs about it last time you were down there.

I was just thinking that we will get all the timmy back slapping when they go down to Manchester ... you know the sort of thing "at least we can behave blah blah blah". Furthermore I'm sure that donlan character will roll out the welcome mat for potato famine fc in the way he didn't for us <_<

You're right there...what happened to the family fun atmosphere he promised with jazz,folk music and continental style food stalls.....we were stitched up good and proper IMO.