most talented player u haved played with/against

Played with Steven Kinniburgh at boys club level until he went to Hearts then onto Rangers.

Played against the guy McGowan who plays for Celtic with my school. We beat them 7-6 aet, and he scored all 6 of their goals :D How gutted was he lol

Also played against Steven Fletcher for the school and thought he was pretty poor. We beat his school, Earnock, 4-2.

George McLean (big dandy) long story, Phil Bonnyman, Vic Davidson, Graham Sharp and his brother Rikki, used to be on Rangers books, Jimmy Johnstone, not the jungle one but played for Rangers at reserve level. Thats all I can remember. :sherlock:

Tommy Burns' son played in goals for us, and he'd come along to the games sometimes. Despite who he is, it was pretty amazing even at age 12/13 having his encouragment shouted onto the pitch.

Played against Archie Campbell, played with Scott Durie, a few Raith youth players, Dunfermline youth players and one of my best mates who's now at Caley. One of my mates also plays with Cowdenbeath.

is scott durie any realation to gordon?

Scott is Gordon's son (tu)

Played against Archie Campbell, played with Scott Durie, a few Raith youth players, Dunfermline youth players and one of my best mates who's now at Caley. One of my mates also plays with Cowdenbeath.

:willy:

played in the same team as Robbie Savage under 15`s. he used to play up front. was fast as fcuk. played against Beckham, Scholes , Neville when i was younger, but didnt notice them. (was only years later & i was reading a old program, that i realised they where playing). probly played against loads more. used to play in the Ian Rush international tournament at Aberystwyth.

Played with Steven Kinniburgh at boys club level until he went to Hearts then onto Rangers.

Played against the guy McGowan who plays for Celtic with my school. We beat them 7-6 aet, and he scored all 6 of their goals :D How gutted was he lol

Also played against Steven Fletcher for the school and thought he was pretty poor. We beat his school, Earnock, 4-2.

Same, although it was in P.E i player with and against him lol