Spanish Footie is back

JR

Valencia v Mallorca Sky Sports 3 ...the noo

A quiet beer, feet up and fitba....perfect :beer2:

:( I don't have SS in the house just now.

Spanish football is THE one for me.

Miles in front of the Premiership (in terms of football) in my eyes.

Thanks for the heads up bud, had forgotten. (tu)

As an overall point, I v+ Spansh Football as a a series today as I intend to keep a better track of things this season.

Sure there'll be a stream going about.

As an overall point, I v+ Spansh Football as a a series today as I intend to a better track of things this season.

It took me about 3 reads of that to make any sense....even now Im still not sure...

As an overall point, I v+ Spansh Football as a a series today as I intend to a better track of things this season.

It took me about 3 reads of that to make any sense....even now Im still not sure...

What I meant, was thanks for posting what you did and that I today set the telly/'v+' (recorded) so it records every live Spanish Football program as I'm gonnae make more of an effort this season to see more live La Liga games.

What I meant, was thanks for posting what you did and that I today set the telly/'v+' (recorded) so it records every live Spanish Football program as I'm gonnae make more of an effort this season to see more live La Liga games.

You've been on the drink young man.

You know I don't drink! ;)

So why didn't you just say that?

You know I don't drink! ;)

drugs then

I think I did to my eyes but I was a bit more clearer the 2nd time, I admit (tu)

I think I did to my eyes but I was a bit more clearer the 2nd time, I admit (tu)

what?

Great first half it was, wasn't so crazy about the second. Villa's back to form again though, so this should be a better season for Valencia.

Real vs Deportivo at same time tomorrow remember!

Amen.

I'll take technical, flowing football over punt it up to Dean Ashton, any day of the week.

Inter drew 1-1 in the opening serie a day aswell!! lol

Sampdoria is a tough place to go to. I think only Milan and Roma won there last season?

not to sure, but they had it in the bag until they started the negative football