The very future of Rangers.

Senna

421 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you take?

• Fight the embargo - call the SFA's bluff and tell them to shove it
    • Accept it and try and get through this year

Reluctantly have to accept it. Just because we got a favorable decision at COS doesn't mean its off the table. Charles Green may have to decide to either accept the embargo or take a season long suspension. I can't see SFA handing out a less severe sanction like Scottish cup suspension, they have to be seen to come down hard on anyone that takes them to court, cup suspension gives the impression that they have backed down and went for a lesser sanction.

Its a nightmare scenario.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, the fans, should use the RFFF money to fight this, that way the Club can't be held responsible.

If we agree to pay the football debts then why the embargo?

Accepting unknown future sanctions for unknown future accusations is not just unfair, it is probably in breach of European legislation.

THIS (tu)

Reluctantly have to accept it. Just because we got a favorable decision at COS doesn't mean its off the table. Charles Green may have to decide to either accept the embargo or take a season long suspension. I can't see SFA handing out a less severe sanction like Scottish cup suspension, they have to be seen to come down hard on anyone that takes them to court, cup suspension gives the impression that they have backed down and went for a lesser sanction.

Its a nightmare scenario.

So we are being punished for having the law upheld :mad:

If Green fights this he will be a hero.

He will be a hero if he fights it and wins.Its a hard decision to make as it could put us out the game for a year if he loses. That year out could be the death of us. My heart says fight, but my head says try and get a compromise of some sort.

My heart says fight but my head says do the necessary to get us playing again. Greens here to make a successful business,I'd imagine he'd want us to play. He's the CEO because of the hard decisions that need to be made. We as fans have little say really in his decision imo Look at this thread some for fighting,some for taking the ban. Which side does he listen to?

Green has to choose between a kick in the baws (illegal embargo sanction) or having his baws chopped off (legal suspension from all football sanction), he wont be offered the lesser sanction of having his baws tickled by the sfa (cup suspension).

The way I read it he has to accept the embargo.

"illegal" sanction - not in the criminal sense illegal.

I've supported Rangers for a long long time and supported the Scottish National Team all my life as well and I've always been proud to be Scottish. I'll always be a Bluenose because this is in my very soul. But I tell you this, I'll never ever be a Scotland supporter again nor will I ever class myself to be one of those small minded hate filled bigoted so called Scotsmen. Perhaps the way I'm putting this over gives the impression that I'm as bad as them but I'm not. I'm just an ordinary Rangers Supporter who can only stand and watch as these idiots try to decimate our club. We the supporters are Rangers and the powers that be totally disregard this fact. We Rangers Supporters are numbered in many thousands and we shall return from whence we originated. Myself I have a long memory and I will not forget who is kicking us when we are down. I will be at all the Rangers matches in the lower divisions cheering the team

onwards and upwards and enjoying every minute of it. I only hope that the supporters come out in large numbers so as to enable a quick recovery for our team.

PS. I'm new to the forum.

They can shove it! They're not even hiding their anti-Rangers stance anymore, the embargo was deemed unlawful by the Court of Law ffs and yet they still want to illegally sanction us with it. We're in Division 3 because we're a "new" Rangers but they want to hurt us for being "old" Rangers. The hypocrisy within their "sporting intergrity" campaign is there for all to see.

Green has to choose between a kick in the baws (illegal embargo sanction) or having his baws chopped off (legal suspension from all football sanction), he wont be offered the lesser sanction of having his baws tickled by the sfa.

That's a good way of putting it :lol:

Is the SFA above the law? Who do these cunts think they are? Deemed in court as not applicable and this taig infested orgy of second class citizen pigs want to slap it on anyway?? Fight it, Rangers, tooth & nail. No Surrender, ever.

Green has to choose between a kick in the baws (illegal embargo sanction) or having his baws chopped off (legal suspension from all football sanction), he wont be offered the lesser sanction of having his baws tickled by the sfa (cup suspension).

Unfortunately that is the reality of the situation.

The panel found us guilty and the appeals panel upheld that decision. It's only the form of punishment which is being challenged and the alternatives are worse. :(

If Green says no, and the club doesn't get it's license and we can't play football, Green will get fucking ridiculed for not accepting. The man just can't win in this one.

Accept it & put in an appeal to UEFA/FIFA afterwards. Do whatever is necessary to get us playing football again first!

If the police investigation into Whyte proves the take-over was dodgy, the SFA will be imposing an illegal punishment on the victim of the crime. This is nothing but a vindictive campaign against a team that has supported the whole of Scottish football for over a century. The sooner the mhedia starts to expose this corrupt organisation and lets us get on with trying to rebuild a football club the better.

(tu)

I'm worried that because we are going in as a new club and we are an exception, getting in without 3 years accounts (which are apparently the rules), then they can make up what they want as they go along.

If they fuck us up this year and we can't get promoted then it could be 2017 before we're playing top flight football again. Wish we could just fuck off to England.