The very future of Rangers.

Senna

421 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you take?

• Fight the embargo - call the SFA's bluff and tell them to shove it
    • Accept it and try and get through this year

He will be a hero if he fights it and wins.Its a hard decision to make as it could put us out the game for a year if he loses. That year out could be the death of us. My heart says fight, but my head says try and get a compromise of some sort.

has this ever been offered? it certainly is a decent compromise

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that we have no choice to accept it.

If we don't, then we don't have a league to play in, therefore don't have season tickets or an income and are totally fucked. It's at that point CG would have to sell off Murray Park and Ibrox.

My understanding was that if we accept it, we can replace the players that we have lost? Which is something like 10 to 15 players, more than enough to get through the 3rd division.

I don't like it, but I don't see that we have a choice.

That is not true, i have already said i am willing to give the club the £1000 i have aside for our season books even if we do not have a league to play in this season, i have bought my new strip and i will be buying more merchandising, membership to SFA or not, and i am not alone, other people have said similar. This is a complete injustice and i believe the Rangers family would rally round our club and keep it alive whilst our future was sorted.

We have a choice, support our club.

And would you also accept the rest of the Punishment which will be ,

1) Stripping of Titles.

2) Loss of Gate Money.

3) Pay Back £3 Milion Football Debts. And anything else they want to Hit us with.

We need to go to Court with this Now.

(tu)

We need to make this blackmail known to the outside world and to the authorities. It is disgusting mate.