Mark Warburton - Twitter Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think he should have it either - there's appropriate methods of sending out info to fans, don't think twitter is one of them.

Would ban all staff from having it too.

The best thing Mark could do is close his twatter now he has thanked the well wishers. Can you imagine the clusterfuck this will be once the taigs get him in their sights. :(

Good, not too many people outside of Scotland really know what they are, sooner he sees the better.

Good, not too many people outside of Scotland really know what they are, sooner he sees the better.

All about opinions UM, I can see your point but I just do not like twatter, especially when I see people say "insert name" is this his real account doh and I think what kind of a system is this that people can set up an account and pretend to be somebody else.

Madness I say, madness. :lol:

He should keep his account until they abuse him, which they will, then get the police in.

I'd be interested to see the response from the septic supporting journo's in Scotland when this happens.

• 2 weeks later...

@MarkWarburton9:

Tremendous attitude displayed by the players, very happy with first few days training. Flying back to reintroduce myself to the family!!

Whit? Where's the dedication. Only been here a week.

I demand answers.

@MarkWarburton9:

Tremendous attitude displayed by the players, very happy with first few days training. Flying back to reintroduce myself to the family!!

Fantastic

He probably has the weekend off

I wonder if he's moving his family up here soon

@MarkWarburton9:

Took the chance of 9 holes at Mar Hall. Great course, quiet and stunning scenery! Looking forward to training in the morning

------------------------------------------

Skiving off to the golf course? Warburton out

• 3 weeks later...