Kenny Miller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a big part of the Warburton philosophy is about match day being about the full squad not just the 11 named starters, the notion that 14 players can play and influence a game by making intelligent changes at the right times and in the right positions was clearly way above the previous incumbents ability.

Was slagged on here at the end of last season when I said I would keep him. The type of player who will go on to be a fantastic coach/manager.

The way he was telling players where to go etc today was brilliant and to top it all off, he lost the ball and then ran back 40/50 yards to win the ball back. The guy is a class act. Might have not been a Rangers fan but during his three spells you couldn't fault his commitment once.

Was slagged on here at the end of last season when I said I would keep him. The type of player who will go on to be a fantastic coach/manager.

The way he was telling players where to go etc today was brilliant and to top it all off, he lost the ball and then ran back 40/50 yards to win the ball back. The guy is a class act. Might have not been a Rangers fan but during his three spells you couldn't fault his commitment once.

He was and is a Rangers fan. He was brilliant today.