Absolute Class!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing il disagree with is Barrie McKay I didn't think he played well at all got pushed off the ball a lot and didn't go by his man often ..was the sane against hibs albeit he set one up in that game ..we need to use different wide men or sign two wingers as templeton has had loads of chances to impress and fails time and time again ..other than that the team is looking walk good and Wilson snd kiernan need to be more commanding they lose too many headers and could be punished against better opposition

load of fucking shite McKay has 3 assists so far this season, yes he got pushed off the ball a few times but he helped create nearly every chance we had in the first half and his movement to create space was fantastic, he had a few good runs aswell, Templeton was much better today aswell sure he is gonna have to improve but he managed to get himself on the score sheet and the more confident he is the better he will be people need to be patient with him, thank fuck Warburton is in charge and not the fickle short sighted ones in our support.

Felt as thou at times we were trying to walk the ball into the net, good at getting the ball back and retaining possession, overall a good display but I expect a lot more from our two wide players.

This team already have a good look about them and they will only get better as the season goes on.

Lee Wallace is a player transformed from the guy last season.

Felt as thou at times we were trying to walk the ball into the net, good at getting the ball back and retaining possession, overall a good display but I expect a lot more from our two wide players.

This team already have a good look about them and they will only get better as the season goes on.

Lee Wallace is a player transformed from the guy last season.

Agree with you about Wallace. I wasn't keen on him getting the captaincy but he is proving me wrong. Starting to show what he can do with a better team around him.

Harsh on Halliday I think.

Between him and Tav for MOTM today. Absolutely strolled it, rarely wastes a pass and his composure is fantastic. Doesn't panic when he has 2/3 men on him. Solid in the tackle too.

Only thing il disagree with is Barrie McKay I didn't think he played well at all got pushed off the ball a lot and didn't go by his man often ..was the sane against hibs albeit he set one up in that game ..we need to use different wide men or sign two wingers as templeton has had loads of chances to impress and fails time and time again ..other than that the team is looking walk good and Wilson snd kiernan need to be more commanding they lose too many headers and could be punished against better opposition

I agree re McKay, Waghorn looked decent out wide and if we can get another striker in that's where I'd play him.

Harsh on Halliday I think.

Between him and Tav for MOTM today. Absolutely strolled it, rarely wastes a pass and his composure is fantastic. Doesn't panic when he has 2/3 men on him. Solid in the tackle too.

I was delighted with him, I was just a bit nervous that he was going to get sent off. I didn't mean it to come out as a criticism.

Clark set up Tavernier did he not, and he also put Waghorn through for a stick on goal, great save from their keeper... Clark isn't as bad as everyone makes out.... he set up Miller last week for one as well didn't he?

I don't think there's a member of the squad who won't improve under this management team. Clark, Law and Templeton may well prove they can play football